John McCain A true Warrior. Describing Helsinki

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He thinks it is he calls the General's My Generals and yesterday referred to the Intelligence as MY intelligence.  I don't ever remember a President thinking these are his personal servants.  Many Republicans are speaking out against this nonsense.   He said Putin was very Strong in his denial. WTF

Exactly

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He thinks it is he calls the General's My Generals and yesterday referred to the Intelligence as MY intelligence.  I don't ever remember a President thinking these are his personal servants.  Many Republicans are speaking out against this nonsense.   He said Putin was very Strong in his denial. WTF

Who's speaking out? The same RINOS that voted against Gorsuch? Lol 

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Why do you call McCain a "true war hero".....Because he was a POW, shot down or destroyed many enemy planes or targets, captured lots of enemy soldiers ?? Give a specific reason...

If this needs to be explained to you?  On 2nd thought It probably does>  I just won't waste a minute more doing it.  My title says a True Warrior not a "true war hero.   Stop making up Sh!+ and asking for an explanation of the Sh!+ you made up. xD

Image result for smdh gif

McCain is a democrat in a Republican suit. I feel for the  battle he is going thru but his values align with the liberal left not the conservative values of the Republicans. He has already turned on his hand picked running mate. I'm believing for him to have a miracle of healing. I hope he does, truly I do. But I believe his criticisms of the current administration are regrettable.

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You never mentioned McCain when nobama punked out on Syria and Assad....Not once...Now, my definition is ...A "soldier who was noted for FEATS of courage and nobility" .......Your double standard is what I question....... plus being  a POW imo does not always make one "a true warrior"..... as you put it...This is all about your disdain for Trump and you used McCain as your springboard...

I know this is directed to DD but I had to comment.

How do you know DDs thoughts on McCain and Nobama with Syria when that was an event that long preceded the existence of this forum?  😂 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I know this is directed to DD but I had to comment.

How do you know DDs thoughts on McCain and Nobama with Syria when that was an event that long preceded the existence of this forum?  😂 

He doesn't just as he misread the damn forum and is now like President Trump trying to flip it.  Whenever they look like an ass Obama or Hillary are the 1st code words to jump out.  What the hell does Obama and Syria have to do with Senator McCain and President Trump acting damn Foolish in front of the World.  Everyone that personally knows me know how I respect that old Man and it runs deeper than these fools would imagine.  He stood up to their ignorance when calling Obama a Muslim and an Arab.  Has a Black Daughter in Law and the racist erupted on him.  Yeah I don't need to clarify a damn thing about how I respect him.  Doesn't give a damn about either Party like myself.   I loved when he came in and dropped a Thumbs down on their asses and left. ¬¬

Born damn Hard that old Maverick. 

Image result for SENATOR MCCAIN'S BLACK DAUGHTER IN LAW

• Like 2

He did say he could shoot someone in the head on 5th Avenue well this was pretty creative

The cover of Trump’s hometown newspaper shows the president holding hands with a shirtless Putin while shooting the classic symbol of American democracy on Fifth Avenue in New York, a nod to Trump’s infamous 2016 claim that he could shoot someone "in the middle of Fifth Avenue" and not lose support.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” he said during a campaign event.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rockinl said:

You seriously mean to tell me that people are so smitten by Trump, that he can throw his country and people under the bus, stick his nose up KGB Putins ass, and you uber biased keyboard warriors support it???

We're in trouble folks. All the way around.

Most U.S. MARINES no doubt seem to be in agreement that it damn sure lacked integrity.  And not surprising only the old Vets and I mean Trump Old seemed to be less offended by his Putin back patting.  The vast majority of Military Types feel that is was Str8 B.S. Our President capitulated to Russia.  The same intel that guides our Military he threw under the damn Bus in front of the World.  Shameful.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/07/18/military-veterans-divided-over-trumps-russia-comments.html

I could cry reading the disrespectful posts in this thread about McCain. From the Bush family to Kasich to Nicole Wallace to Joe Scarborough there are many, many Republicans that dislike Trump.

Does anyone really believe that Ted Cruz has forgotten what Trump said about his father and John F. Kennedy? Or implied about his wife?

It is not about being a liberal or conservative, nor Obama or Clinton.

It is about loving our country.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DevilDog said:

He did say he could shoot someone in the head on 5th Avenue well this was pretty creative

The cover of Trump’s hometown newspaper shows the president holding hands with a shirtless Putin while shooting the classic symbol of American democracy on Fifth Avenue in New York, a nod to Trump’s infamous 2016 claim that he could shoot someone "in the middle of Fifth Avenue" and not lose support.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” he said during a campaign event.

Bravo New York Daily News!

.....New York knows Trump.

• Haha 1