John McCain A true Warrior. Describing Helsinki

DevilDog

I have the utmost respect for this Gentleman and if he hadn't chosen Caribou Barbie as his running mate he had my vote 100%. 

‘Pathetic Rout,’ ‘Tragic Mistake’ and ‘Painful’ — John McCain Holds Little Back in Describing Helsinki

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘pathetic-rout’-‘tragic-mistake’-and-‘painful’-—-john-mccain-holds-little-back-in-describing-helsinki/ar-AAAaImC?ocid=ientp

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake.“President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.“It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout — as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician. These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world.“Coming close on the heels of President Trump’s bombastic and erratic conduct towards our closest friends and allies in Brussels and Britain, today’s press conference marks a recent low point in the history of the American Presidency. That the president was attended in Helsinki by a team of competent and patriotic advisors makes his blunders and capitulations all the more painful and inexplicable.“No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant. Not only did President Trump fail to speak the truth about an adversary; but speaking for America to the world, our president failed to defend all that makes us who we are — a republic of free people dedicated to the cause of liberty at home and abroad. American presidents must be the champions of that cause if it is to succeed. Americans are waiting and hoping for President Trump to embrace that sacred responsibility. One can only hope they are not waiting totally in vain.”

:D

McDonald's

And

Golf

Again

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Song bird John is just butt hurt about Trumps comments from a while ago.

He needs to get out of politics asap and live the rest of life in peace. Brain cancer is a serious thing. 

Every lefty under the sun bashed McCain when he ran against Obama but now he's the go to source for opinions now? 

Sir how about the rest of the Old White dude Party?  They all seem to agree with Senator McCain

Top Republicans in Congress break with Trump over Putin comments

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said the President "made us look like a pushover" and that Putin was probably eating caviar on the plane home.

The second-ranking Republican in the Senate, Majority Whip John Cornyn of Texas, told CNN he backed the intelligence community.

Read More
"I don't know (whether) the President is trying to use some sort of carrots and stick approach with Putin but I believe the intelligence community," Cornyn told CNN, adding that the recent indictments from special counsel Robert Mueller's probe are "spot on."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/congress-reaction-trump-putin-comments/index.html

• Like 1

The only thing I said about his brain cancer is he needs to stay out of politics and focus 100 percent on that. 

No reason to get all worked up over stuff he can't control. 

Hes been a RINO for some time. I don't think anyone cares what Song Bird John has to say right now. 

At this point he is just a free article for some left wing journalist 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only thing I said about his brain cancer is he needs to stay out of politics and focus 100 percent on that. 

Hes been a RINO for some time. I don't think anyone cares what Song Bird John has to say right now. 

You’ve provided no rationale on what the president did was adnirable.  How did this put America first?  Use your own words 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Song bird John is just butt hurt about Trumps comments from a while ago.

He needs to get out of politics asap and live the rest of life in peace. Brain cancer is a serious thing. 

Every lefty under the sun bashed McCain when he ran against Obama but now he's the go to source for opinions now? 

Do you understand what Trump did today?  Discredited OUR entire intelligence community on foreign soil.  And showed support for one of the most evil people on earth, Putin.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think your comments are disgraceful and unAmerican.  John McCain is a hero.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Being a hero doesn't give you a lifetime pass to act an ass. 

McCain is butt hurt that Trump said something about him years ago and he used his political power to obstruct for a personal vendetta. That is shameful and should not be shielded by heroic acts from decades prior. 

Serious question who would you trust more dealing with Putin or Russia.  McCain or Trump?  Being President doesn't give you a pass to act like an ass but that seems to be a daily characteristic too.

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Being a hero doesn't give you a lifetime pass to act an ass. 

McCain is butt hurt that Trump said something about him years ago and he used his political power to obstruct for a personal vendetta. That is shameful and should not be shielded by heroic acts from decades prior. 

You talk about one acting an ass, please tell me the "something" trump said years ago about McCain?  And that "something" do you think it was an ass type comment?

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You talk about one acting an ass, please tell me the "something" trump said years ago about McCain?  And that "something" do you think it was an ass type comment?

Yes it was stupid and in poor taste. He could of made another joke highlighting the fact he doesn't like him without that type of disrespect. But those comments didn't affect American policy and obstruct progress 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yes it was stupid and in poor taste. He could of made another joke highlighting the fact he doesn't like him without that type of disrespect. But those comments didn't affect American policy and obstruct progress 

You guys need to understand there are and will be those that oppose trump policy and actions on merit alone!  I felt that McCain was on point yesterday with him concerns.

trump would do himself favors if he was more transparent and spoke to the people about what he's doing and thinking.  America is not his own personal company allowing him to work in secrecy behind closed doors.  It does not and should never work like that.  

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You guys need to understand there are and will be those that oppose trump policy and actions on merit alone!  I felt that McCain was on point yesterday with him concerns.

trump would do himself favors if he was more transparent and spoke to the people about what he's doing and thinking.  America is not his own personal company allowing him to work in secrecy behind closed doors.  It does not and should never work like that.  

He thinks it is he calls the General's My Generals and yesterday referred to the Intelligence as MY intelligence.  I don't ever remember a President thinking these are his personal servants.  Many Republicans are speaking out against this nonsense.   He said Putin was very Strong in his denial. WTF