Collusion!!!!

Nolebull813

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When liberals outrage is the loudest usually they have the most to hide. It's all a smoke screen

Are you guys kidding me??   If true then, what this says is that our ENTIRE government ( both parties)  has been compromised by Russia.  As citizens that’s not good news!  But you yahoos jump up and down and declare victory?  Smh

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Are you guys kidding me??   If true then, what this says is that our ENTIRE government ( both parties)  has been compromised by Russia.  As citizens that’s not good news!  But you yahoos jump up and down and declare victory?  Smh

The hypocrisy can't be taken seriously. It actually makes it numbing. Surprised you can't see why Trump would trust anyone in DC with real foreign intelligence 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The hypocrisy can't be taken seriously. It actually makes it numbing. Surprised you can't see why Trump would trust anyone in DC with real foreign intelligence 

IF what was posted is even true. (Russia is hardly trustworthy)  But Trump is honest and doesn't get caught lying?  Why is he believable all the time?   😂.  

Nonetheless, let me repeat.  If both sides are corrupt and dealing with Russia, the dem and rep politicians don't lose...WE AS CITIZENS LOSE!  Geez man, are you an elite with Hilary, trump, putin, Obama or bush?  

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When liberals outrage is the loudest usually they have the most to hide. It's all a smoke screen

Your boy Trump couldn't back track fast enough today for what he said in Finland. When he wings it , off script,  the fool trips all over himself. When right wing fire storm Newt Gingrich and the partisans on Fox News blasted his clueless ass, Trumpy read his clarification placing his finger over each written word. You know, like we did in the 2nd grade. The guy says some crazy $hit. One would hope that the leader of the free world was a little more careful vocalizing his unfiltered thoughts and opinions. Unlike barbers, bartenders, and broadcasters, this real estate salesman is speaking on behalf of all Americans. Someone remind me, how many times this mouthy New York know-it-all prick filed bankruptcy ?  His mouth has been getting him in and out of trouble for years....lord help us...and I'm not religious :)       

• Like 1