No Excuses For Not Playing In Texas

Texasball

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not the coaches call, it's the districts call.  It's not cost effective.

.  I don't know why we have to keep saying this, profit funds other programs,,otherwise we are pay for play for many of them.  OOS travel doesn't fit into that equation.  

You can say that till you’re blue in the face but we all know with the money those fancy stadiums make they can afford to travel OOS every once in a while 

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You can say that till you’re blue in the face but we all know with the money those fancy stadiums make they can afford to travel OOS every once in a while 

Two different pots.  Stadiums and capital improvements are paid for from bond elections (I&S) and school operations and maintenance from property taxes

20 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Two different pots.  Stadiums and capital improvements are paid for from bond elections (I&S) and school operations and maintenance from property taxes

You travel to Oklahoma,New Mexico and Louisiana but somehow can’t make it to Florida or California I wonder why that is 🤔 

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

You travel to Oklahoma,New Mexico and Louisiana but somehow can’t make it to Florida or California I wonder why that is 🤔 

You're all over the place.  which teams do you think are going to these border states?  Hint: neighboring Texas cities.  

Good night ararar, I'm going to bed.

Meanwhile Allen is so powerful OOS teams continue to schedule them knowing that they will not get return game

Texas has beaten so many states champs I can’t hardly keep up with it.

My favorite was beating DLS - defending state champs and #1 team in the country lol The best part is they are gag in my mouth private school

13 hours ago, Ararar said:

Example SLC playing at Midland Lee would be longer trip than SLC playing in Tulsa Oklahoma or Shreveport LA.

Jenks and union pack stadiums so everyone can make money