No Excuses For Not Playing In Texas

Texasball

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

They could still win one if the top teams around the country play and knock each other off and their top team goes undefeated.I do agree with you it would be very difficult 

The only teams that might have a schedule good enough to do that would be Katy or north shore as they will play ranked state/national teams in predistrict (they play each other wk 1) then more in the playoffs.  Allen and LT wouldn’t have a chance, schedule won’t allow if even they end up as the top team . 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The only teams that might have a schedule good enough to do that would be Katy or north shore as they will play ranked state/national teams in predistrict (they play each other wk 1) then more in the playoffs.  Allen and LT wouldn’t have a chance, schedule won’t allow if even they end up as the top team . 

LT could end up playing a NS or Katy than beating Allen by 20

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

1-1 vs state champs and #1 ranked teams in the country - Playing against teams that didn't sniff our state championship the year these games got played.

That BG team would have been tough on anyone in the country. 

IMO - TX could have beat DLS with multiple teams.

Come out west we have BG, MD, Bosco, Liberty NV, AZ teams, Utah teams it's ok to leave home sometimes otherwise you guys will always be second or third best in the nation in the rankings 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Antt said:

Come out west we have BG, MD, Bosco, Liberty NV, AZ teams, Utah teams it's ok to leave home sometimes otherwise you guys will always be second or third best in the nation in the rankings 

You're going to have to come up with something better than this, as it's not much of a motivator.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least they played those two. Better than nothing. 

If TX ever wants to win another MNC, they'll have to start scheduling more elite OOS opponents like all the other contenders are doing. 

These so called national titles are mythical and schedules in Texas will never be set up for winning something that is mythical .

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You're going to have to come up with something better than this, as it's not much of a motivator.  

No i don't we can just keep skipping over Texas and playing each other and winning no one NEEDS to play you guys and last time we was there we tossed you guys around and yea I know that wasn't your best team yea yea yea 

2 hours ago, Antt said:

No i don't we can just keep skipping over Texas and playing each other and winning no one NEEDS to play you guys and last time we was there we tossed you guys around and yea I know that wasn't your best team yea yea yea 

As long as you understand that goes both ways.  No one NEEDS the other.   Have a good one 

13 hours ago, Horsefly said:

True, but that's not as good as Katy and NS playing each other twice then playing LT then Allen. 

I also don't think LT beats Allen by 20.

LT is more concerned about winning state....and yes I am sticking with my plus 20 score no matter who they play in Dec....LT got a new OC and a VG young team...spotting Allen 21 points last year in the SC game didnt help but you can see that LT could have beat them by 20....and Allen knows it.

15 minutes ago, State Champ said:

LT is more concerned about winning state....and yes I am sticking with my plus 20 score no matter who they play in Dec....LT got a new OC and a VG young team...spotting Allen 21 points last year in the SC game didnt help but you can see that LT could have beat them by 20....and Allen knows it.

I don't care about MNCs either, I was just responding to the topic.

We will see, I think you all are better, just not 3 scores better.  Last season, without injuries I think LT would have beaten them by ~7.  You had a hard time stopping their run game. That will have to change this season in order to beat them by 20. (They would grind it out and consume clock) They return quite a bit on their OL.  

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Big time programs also leave their cozzy confines like men.  But your team is coldcuts so you wouldn't know bout that. 

I love the certain states that only bring up the “our stadium is so big” excuse” 

Like they always divert to the Look at our stadium diversion

@ORabidOne why don’t you post a list of ur Rosters D1 offers and I’ll post sjrs I guarantee we triple ur list and ur roster size is triple ours

2682A592-8572-426C-8716-B6F515C87F8A.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I love the certain states that only bring up the “our stadium is so big” excuse” 

Like they always divert to the Look at our stadium diversion

@ORabidOne why don’t you post a list of ur Rosters D1 offers and I’ll post sjrs I guarantee we triple ur list and ur roster size is triple ours

2682A592-8572-426C-8716-B6F515C87F8A.gif

And the fact that you ain't SHIT without transfers, is something to brag about HOW??????????????? JERSEY FOOTBALL is a WASTE of SWEAT! Just a buncha BIG MOUF THUGS! And even WITH transfers from three states! You girls have MAYBE FIVE REAL teams in the WHOLE DAMN STATE!xD

By the BY, I can't latch onto the number of TOTAL offers! Just that five or six have a few offers from teams you may have heard of, Miss. St. Auburn, UGA, Tenn., Kentucky, Arkansas, and Alabama!

23 hours ago, 181pl said:

Texas needs to travel. 

Why in the hell would teams like Allen travel, when they have this playing at home?  Money made off game like this pays the bills for not only football, but all the other sports too. 

The question of the day is which team from oos is going to be first to beat them at home.  They can pay you more to play at Allen than most can earn themselves at home - talking about the majority of oos teams worthy of playing .

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Why in the hell would teams like Allen travel, when they have this playing at home?  Money made off game like this pays the bills for not only football, but all the other sports too. 

The question of the day is which team from oos is going to be first to beat them at home.  They can pay you more to play at Allen than most can earn themselves at home - talking about the majority of oos teams worthy of playing .

Uh I don’t know, the best competition,a trip that the kids will remember the rest of their lives 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Uh I don’t know, the best competition,a trip that the kids will remember the rest of their lives 

Not the coaches call, it's the districts call.  It's not cost effective.

.  I don't know why we have to keep saying this, profit funds other programs,,otherwise we are pay for play for many of them.  OOS travel doesn't fit into that equation.