No Excuses For Not Playing In Texas

Texasball

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's what the staff is saying. Berger's senior year may be special. 

Devitos Jr year that team was legit..... early loss to a legit SJR squad, fluke loss to PC and loss at #1 BG. That team had two good DEs and Valdez in middle. good secondary. good O line. good back. good qb. 

I don't think bosco will be as good as that year. skeptical. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BC and SJR were trailing 'one of the worst teams in NJ' into the wee minutes of their games last season. Stop exaggerating. No BNU team will ever be lower than #6 in the state. Ever. 

Oh sorry when I talk New Jersey I only talk BNU because all the other teams are pop Warner.. so when I said Bosco is worst in nj , I mean they are till top 6 in NJ ,,,, I just don’t see them top 3 in the BNU .. any time soon

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Texasball said:

Texas has basically implemented the BS federation rules for cut blocking.

So we should soon see the NJ powers playing in Texas -  This has always been their excuse!

Why don’t a Power public (😛😝😋😜🤪🙃🙃🙃). Travel to Nj check out our museums and shit , fuck it travel 30 mins to NYC experience the city life,,, cause shit who knows the next time u Cowboys are gonna be in NY again 

then Friday Night Kickoff Classic in the Meadowlands at MetLife Stadium against a BNU team

i know a guy 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm asking for is one game vs an opponent like BG/DLS annually. One. 

Good luck.We all saw how they bitched and moaned after IMG and BG scorched the earth and laid waste even though the field was tilted in Texas favor 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm asking for is one game vs an opponent like BG/DLS annually. One. 

1-1 vs state champs and #1 ranked teams in the country - Playing against teams that didn't sniff our state championship the year these games got played.

That BG team would have been tough on anyone in the country. 

IMO - TX could have beat DLS with multiple teams.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least they played those two. Better than nothing. 

If TX ever wants to win another MNC, they'll have to start scheduling more elite OOS opponents like all the other contenders. 

They could still win one if the top teams around the country play and knock each other off and their top team goes undefeated.I do agree with you it would be very difficult 

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

1-1 vs state champs and #1 ranked teams in the country - Playing against teams that didn't sniff our state championship the year these games got played.

That BG team would have been tough on anyone in the country. 

IMO - TX could have beat DLS with multiple teams.

Folsom by 10 and you know it against those multiples!

Regards

AKA

21 hours ago, Texasball said:

Game vs Allen with that stadium packed or close to it, is a good TX Friday Night experience for anyone

Look for (Good Counsel MD) GC to play in Texas in 2019 possibly vs Allen 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If TX ever wants to win another MNC, they'll have to start scheduling more elite OOS opponents like all the other contenders are doing. 

A kid from barely a Top 15 high school football state making this comment is truly awesome!

You go boy!

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Can we get a NJ vs. Texas in the H.S. Initials bowl?   Since every damn team worth a Brisket Sandwich up there is known by their initials. 

For the HS initial's Bowl Championship.

BC vs. ET

DBP vs. LT

SJR vs. SLC

PC vs. BD

MD, DLS, STA and BG want in in this game!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least they played those two. Better than nothing. 

If TX ever wants to win another MNC, they'll have to start scheduling more elite OOS opponents like all the other contenders are doing. 

Here is how texas does it:

MD beats BG, BG beats DLS, IMG Beats St John’s, MD beats IMG, MD beats Bosco in the regular season, Bosco beat MD in the playoffs and DLS Beats Bosco in the State Bowl Game...

so nothing to do with Texas...