Been working on the Louisiana Top 20, and

RedZone

libdontrump might be the most ignorant poster to ever post on this site...or any site. That's one dumb SOB!

18. University Lab
17-18 Record: 13-0
Final Super 25 Rank: Not Ranked

Why them: The Cubs won the state Division II title and return key elements of that squad.

Senior WR-DB Christian Harris is considered one of top athletes in the state.

University Lab also has two highly recruited seniors, WR-LB Makiya Tongue and WR-DB Jordan Clark, who are the sons of former NFL players.

The Cubs also return RB Mike Hollins (1,778 yards and 33 TDs rushing, 10 catches, 320 yards and two TDs receiving).

The defense includes LB Bryton Constantin, a Clemson commit, and junior DL Jaquelin Roy.

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/way-too-early-preseason-super-25-football-rankings/18

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

libdontrump might be the most ignorant poster to ever post on this site...or any site. That's one dumb SOB!

18. University Lab
17-18 Record: 13-0
Final Super 25 Rank: Not Ranked

Why them: The Cubs won the state Division II title and return key elements of that squad.

Senior WR-DB Christian Harris is considered one of top athletes in the state.

University Lab also has two highly recruited seniors, WR-LB Makiya Tongue and WR-DB Jordan Clark, who are the sons of former NFL players.

The Cubs also return RB Mike Hollins (1,778 yards and 33 TDs rushing, 10 catches, 320 yards and two TDs receiving).

The defense includes LB Bryton Constantin, a Clemson commit, and junior DL Jaquelin Roy.

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/way-too-early-preseason-super-25-football-rankings/18

I beg to differ, that title belongs to me.... then it’s.....

2. Guccifer 

3. ORabidOne

4. Pending

5. Pending

I should have top five on anniversary of my sign up. February 16, 2019.

Keep working RedZone, you are being considered. 

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

33 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m high on ULab. If I were to do a preseason poll they would start in my top 25. 

I'm on high on them too, but don't count this Southern Lab team out when they meet in Week 2.  S-Lab led that game 8-0 at halftime then imploded in the 2nd half last year. If the Kittens play a tighter game it could be a tighter game..

UHigh vs S Lab will be the Week 2 Game of the Week here...

"Southern Lab had no answer for Michael Hollins in the second half of their non-district game Friday night at A.W. Mumford Stadium.

Hollins helped University High rally from an eight-point deficit with four second-half touchdowns to lead the Cubs to a 35-16 win in a game that featured more defense than the final score might indicate.

Southern Lab (0-2) outgained U-High (2-0) 284 yards to 180, but the Cubs forced three turnovers and blocked a punt, all in the second half."

On 7/18/2018 at 9:33 PM, ECHS05 said:

1. UHigh

2. Catholic (Baton Rouge)

3. Zachary

4. Edna Karr

5. Warren Easton

6. John Curtis

7. West Monroe

8. Destrehan

9. De La Salle

10. John Ehret

11. Evangel Christian

Youre welcome.

You have Destrehan, John Curtis and West Monroe over De La Salle here, but your national poll has De La Salle ranked over Curtis....and Desty and WM not even ranked.

That is truly great stuff, peanut.