Been working on the Louisiana Top 20, and

RedZone

I don't quite know what to do with this team........OL and DL will average over 300 lbs. Brand new coaching staff.

How can you NOT start a team in a Top 20 with 7 SEC prospects among your cast?

Best offer  "commit projection"

5* OL LSU commit (#1 nationally)

4* WR Tennessee

4* WR Texas A&M

4* RB LSU commit (#7 nationally)

4* RB/ATH Arkansas

3* OL Tennessee

3* DB Tennessee

3* DB SMU

3* DE Memphis

0* OL McNeese St

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

1. UHigh

2. Catholic (Baton Rouge)

3. Zachary

4. Edna Karr

5. Warren Easton

6. John Curtis

7. West Monroe

8. Destrehan

9. De La Salle

10. John Ehret

11. Evangel Christian

Youre welcome.

Desty's Top 5 at least...

De La Salle could be a couple spots higher...

No beef with the 11 tho 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Either way, it's tough to keep a team like that out of the top 20 I think.

I think I'm going to start them #20. 

I just can't dismiss the size, skill and SEC prospects.

They are very similar to the team Colquitt is playing this year only these boys are HUGE!

Yep, it's 1A/D4  Southern Lab. Quite an honor for those 2 guys....

"Southern Lab seniors Kardell Thomas and Tyrion Davis, both LSU commitments, announced Sunday night on Twitter that they had received invitations to play in the All-American Bowl for the nation's top high school players Jan. 5 in San Antonio.

Thomas is a guard and Davis a running back.

They join three other LSU commitments — Dunham's Derek Stingley Jr., a defensive back; long snapper Quentin Skinner from Georgia; and linebacker Marcel Brooks from Texas — in the game, which was formerly known as the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. It features 100 of the nation's best high school players and will air on NBC."

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/high_schools/article_a66fded0-8895-11e8-ad20-27395989d7cc.html

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yep, it's 1A/D4  Southern Lab. Quite an honor for those 2 guys....

"Southern Lab seniors Kardell Thomas and Tyrion Davis, both LSU commitments, announced Sunday night on Twitter that they had received invitations to play in the All-American Bowl for the nation's top high school players Jan. 5 in San Antonio.

Thomas is a guard and Davis a running back.

They join three other LSU commitments — Dunham's Derek Stingley Jr., a defensive back; long snapper Quentin Skinner from Georgia; and linebacker Marcel Brooks from Texas — in the game, which was formerly known as the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. It features 100 of the nation's best high school players and will air on NBC."

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/high_schools/article_a66fded0-8895-11e8-ad20-27395989d7cc.html

5* Kardell  Thomas (LSU commit)-#1 nationally

https://247sports.com/Player/Kardell-Thomas-85350

4* Tyrion  Davis (LSU commit)-#7 nationally

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyrion-Davis-93968

41 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

so their 2nd string was as good as their 1st...  never knew De La Salle was that strong that they would be Top 10 material on 2nd string players

I'm going off the bases that the time I watched them play they were 8-deep on DL and about 4-5 deep on secondary.

Unless ALL of them graduated...there's still experience there lurking.

They rotated some O-Linemen also.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't quite know what to do with this team........OL and DL will average over 300 lbs. Brand new coaching staff.

How can you NOT start a team in a Top 20 with 7 SEC prospects among your cast?

Best offer  "commit projection"

5* OL LSU commit (#1 nationally)

4* WR Tennessee

4* WR Texas A&M

4* RB LSU commit (#7 nationally)

4* RB/ATH Arkansas

3* OL Tennessee

3* DB Tennessee

3* DB SMU

3* DE Memphis

0* OL McNeese St

Who's putting this together, Deion Sanders Charter school Inc.,?

1A/D4 Southern Lab vs 5A/D1 Scotlandville last year (Baton Rouge schools).......Scotlandville won 47-36 in a shoot out. Scotlandville was 10-2 and lost to John Curtis 28-8 in the D1 Playoffs...........You are kidding yourselves if you don't think Southern Lab is huge...

Southern Lab-white/yellow/green

Scotlandville-black/yellow

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who's putting this together, Deion Sanders Charter school Inc.,?

SLab has 5 state championships. They won D1 state in 2015 and 2016, but had to forfeit those titles because they were busted for recruiting last year. Their HC was fired and they were banned from the playoffs in 2017 and this year.

In Louisiana you cannot do what goes on in a lot of states like CA, FL, GA, NJ and etc.

You will get BUSTED here....

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

SLab has 5 state championships. They won D1 state in 2015 and 2016, but had to forfeit those titles because they were busted for recruiting last year. Their HC was fired and they were banned from the playoffs in 2017 and this year.

In Louisiana you cannot do what goes on in a lot of states like CA, FL, GA, NJ and etc.

You will get busted here....

Gotcha.

BGW

6 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'm going off the bases that the time I watched them play they were 8-deep on DL and about 4-5 deep on secondary.

Unless ALL of them graduated...there's still experience there lurking.

They rotated some O-Linemen also.

De La Salle lost 12 college level players last year....

https://crescentcitysports.com/de-la-salle-looks-to-build-on-last-years-trip-to-dome/

De La Salle must replace 12 players who have graduated and are now playing at the next level, including quarterback Julien Gums, wide receiver B.J. Randle, offensive lineman Jeremiah Hames and linebacker Royce Richardson (Nicholls), defensive lineman Jamiran James (Tulane), safety Lance Robinson (Kansas State), linebacker Robert Lestrick and cornerback Noble Scott (Concordia), wide receiver Aaron Marquez (Houston Baptist), lineman Donte Lewis (Louisiana College), lineman Walter Johnson (Millsaps) and defensive end Accord Green (Hines).