Update for the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse

concha

Putin's puppet is playing right into Russia's hands as usual:

• Increased US defense spending, which was #1 on Putin's bucket list
  • Calling on NATO to increase defense spending, because Russia wants that and stuff
  • Calling on the Western Europeans to buy US gas instead of Russian, because Russia could care less about the gas exports their economy relies on and doesn't want Western Europe energy-dependent on them
  • Signed sanctions on Russia, because Russia loves those 
  • Sold weapons to the Ukraine, because Russia really likes the Ukraine and wants the Ukraine to feel safe

Also, the economy is cruising along:

• GDP growth has been excellent and many expect a 4% Q2 2018 number to be announced next week
  • The number of unemployed is at a near 50-year low.
  • Unemployment rates are at record lows for the minorities Trump hates so much (despite his best efforts)
  • Manufacturing is rebounding
  • Food Stamp dependence is on the decline (much to the dismay of the left, that bastard)

So, shit's pretty fucking awful.

and he embarrassed you and all Americans like never before all to bow down to Putin!...BUT unemployment is low and all is good in your world?!..LOL...

I guess you didn't feel the shock waves that Trump sent around the world with his "kiss-ass" act huh....it was, to quote you "pretty fucking awful"....nice of you to come up with a post to defend your leader....you get points for that...O.o...you can insert your head back In the sand now...the Russian spy girl is just more "fake news"...BTW..did you run into her an any of your NRA functions??...

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Sucking up to Russia doesn't bother this lefty, I'm all for world peace and getting along with others. But Trump has little to do with our current economic situation. We've been riding the longest Bull run in history (since '09). Even a total narcissistic numbskull could surf this wave. 

Except for the part where the GDP growth rate was declining when things were handed over Trump...

And the last 3% GDP growth rate under Obama was in very early 2015...

And unemployment had barely budged in the last 12-18 months under Obama.

The left seems to think that Obama had an economy that was some smokin' hot thing.

Laughable.

He had a long, sustained and very tepid recovery. The slowest since WWII.

It wasn't a wave. it was a ripple.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Except for the part where the GDP growth rate was declining when things were handed over Trump...

And the last 3% GDP growth rate under Obama was in very early 2015...

And unemployment had barely budged in the last 12-18 months under Obama.

The left seems to think that Obama had an economy that was some smokin' hot thing.

Laughable.

He had a long, sustained and very tepid recovery. The slowest since WWII.

It wasn't a wave. it was a ripple.

I'm under no illusions of what Obama was able to accomplish. From where he started his results were admirable despite the foot dragging he received from the other side. Even Hillary wasn't going to derail this market. It will be interesting to see how Trump's large tax cuts come in to play with the severity of the next bear market.

35 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I'm under no illusions of what Obama was able to accomplish. From where he started his results were admirable despite the foot dragging he received from the other side. Even Hillary wasn't going to derail this market. It will be interesting to see how Trump's large tax cuts come in to play with the severity of the next bear market.

"Even a total narcissistic numbskull could surf this wave."

As demonstrated, there was no wave. And the train to derail was slowing down and hadn't been moving fast to begin with.

23 minutes ago, concha said:

"Even a total narcissistic numbskull could surf this wave."

As demonstrate, there was no wave. And the train to derail was slowing down and hadn't been moving fast to begin with.

Blindness can't currently be corrected, but seeing can improve with educated thinking and decision making. To totally ignore that the obstructionist Congress, during the last administration, "might" have contributed to the sizzle-less economy is both near and farsighted. Concha, you need some mental glasses  :)

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Blindness can't currently be corrected, but seeing can improve with educated thinking. To totally ignore that the obstructionist Congress, during the last administration, "might" have contributed to the sizzle-less economy is both near and farsighted. Concha, you need some mental glasses  :)

It "might" have been what kept the economy growing at all.

What we do know is that the economy is now humming along under a government where the left controls nothing.

You're welcome. 😀

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

That was funny, but in extremely poor taste  :)

You can avoid wasting a bunch of time by just saying the last guy on this pictorial sucked and screwed everything up the others preceding him did and now another one like all the others immediately fixed it and now it is humming along like a 55 Chevy.  In our world 5 +2 = 7.  In their world 4+3 is a whole different 7.  You know like the Magical Job thing.

Image result for all the presidents picture

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You can avoid wasting a bunch of time by just saying the last guy on this pictorial sucked and screwed everything up the others preceding him did and now another one like all the others immediately fixed and now it is humming along like a 55 Chevy. 

Image result for all the presidents picture

DD, are you butthurt about something?

11 minutes ago, concha said:

DD, are you butthurt about something?

Just glad these two immediately fixed America after Obama screwed it up with his tepid recovery.

Greatest 18 Months of my Life just occurred.  I was poor and unemployed and a taker till THE MAN fixed everything.  Now we all magically got jobs overnight.  I even saw a Homeless man working the Corner at Lunch. Now that is Motivation to get off your ass and work.  Never saw that with Obama's Economy he was too busy giving them I-Phones :D

Image result for trump

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just glad these two immediately fixed America after Obama screwed it up with his tepid recovery.

Greatest 18 Months of my Life just occurred.  I was poor and unemployed and a taker till THE MAN fixed everything.  Now we all magically got jobs overnight.  I even saw a Homeless man working the Corner at Lunch. Now that is Motivation to get off your ass and work.  Never saw that with Obama's Economy he was too busy giving them I-Phones :D

When the facts and stats don't work for him, DD busts out the jazz hands... 🤣

tumblr_inline_p7uaslm7JT1t6xmit_540.gif

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, concha said:

When the facts and stats don't work for him, DD busts out the jazz hands... 🤣

tumblr_inline_p7uaslm7JT1t6xmit_540.gif

I know you are a Knucklehead but That dude Neil Degrasse Tyson is one of my favorite people.  That is one smart MOFO.  So great job choosing him for me.  On 2nd thought you are not such a Knucklehead after all. Now get back to Stating.:D I'm sure neither Neil or I will understand your Stats. :P

9 hours ago, concha said:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg. 

Think about that. 

almost as scary as thinking about Clarence Thomas!!...at least Ruth speaks and lets her rational be known...Clarence Thomas?...not so much....a conservative clown who goes with the flow  and never offers an opinion...😟

nice to know you respect the position....🙄