Anybody who is interested! There are two articles on new D coaches at Colquitt!

ORabidOne

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Here my question @CCBlackhatter Thinks the packers are lights out on defense, then why do they average giving up 40 points per Game

Imagine our opponent's surprise, who scored 7, 21, 14, 7, and 19 in the PLAYOFFS!

As an aside, it's kinda hard to average giving up 40, when you only gave up 40 TWICE in fifteen games, one in DOUBLE OT! This is just a suggestion you understand BUT! Would you care to go FUCK YOUROWNSELF?

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Imagine our opponent's surprise, who scored 7, 21, 14, 7, and 19 in the PLAYOFFS!

As an aside, it's kinda hard to average giving up 40, when you only gave up 40 TWICE in fifteen games, one in DOUBLE OT! This is just a suggestion you understand BUT! Would you care to go FUCK YOUROWNSELF?

Shit if SJR had that schedule they would not give up a point all year

roswell lol Camden county 😝😜🤪🤩.  Valdosta hahaha this isn’t the 80s anymore those teams are ASS

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:
18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

roswell lol Camden county 😝😜🤪🤩.  Valdosta hahaha this isn’t the 80s anymore those teams are ASS

Lemme git my popcorn so I can watch, when ANYBODY on the Eastern Seaboard using WHITE boys in their secondary! Shuts out Walton and the #1 WR in the COUNTRY!xD

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Lemme git my popcorn so I can watch, when ANYBODY on the Eastern Seaboard using WHITE boys in their secondary! Shuts out Walton and the #1 WR in the COUNTRY!xD

Shit if a poor tiny inexperienced public can do it I find no evidence why our supreme private white boys wouldn’t be able to shut down a 5 star ️ wr 

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

If your talking about the Blaylock kid he is no joke. He is fun to watch play. I expect to see Huge things from him in the coming years. You know his dad is Mookie Blaylock that played for the Hawks back in the day. 

45 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

If your talking about the Blaylock kid he is no joke. He is fun to watch play. I expect to see Huge things from him in the coming years. You know his dad is Mookie Blaylock that played for the Hawks back in the day. 

No he’s talking about the other #1 receiver in the nation on Walton 

#Moron

4084DE4F-7E73-45B6-9C2C-E98DDC1A2B7D.gif

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Shit if a poor tiny inexperienced public can do it I find no evidence why our supreme private white boys wouldn’t be able to shut down a 5 star ️ wr 

Because the Colquitt County Packers possess two shut down corners! And an addition cast of THOUSANDS who will rotate and frustrate!

10 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

HEY DUMB ASS! Colquitt played THREE NATIONALLY ranked teams in five weeks of the playoffs!(Walton, Archer, and North Gwinnett) And add to those, Tift, Brookwood, and Lowndes were better than ANYBODY in the BNU! 

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUMB ASS! Colquitt played THREE NATIONALLY ranked teams in five weeks of the playoffs!(Walton, Archer, and North Gwinnett) And add to those, Tift, Brookwood, and Lowndes were better than ANYBODY in the BNU! 

Ng Walton tuft brookewood lowndes all have shitty schedules , and are afraid to travel 

to bad you cAnt be like Grayson

Now Grayson that’s a football program to be proud of

Anywhere  any time

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

rLol there’s no dog catchers in the bnu our streets are actually clean and paved unlike Moultrie

Then, SOMEBODY had better tell the folks who just broke ground on a new medical college in Moultrie, Ga., that will serve the needs of SOWEGA! It's Philadelphia based sister school is located near Suwannee. Which is adjacent to Flowery Branch, home of the Atlanta Falcons!!