Caulquit County and 7a Offers & commitments

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Watch the video.  You will hear a majority of them say so and so intends to someday play at so and so college/juco/prep school.  Not actual scholarships.  

Lmao @ORabidOne exposed once again ....lmao talk about Participation trophy’s 🏆  

lol 😝 anything to pad the stats I guess

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao @ORabidOne exposed once again ....lmao talk about Participation trophy’s 🏆  

lol 😝 anything to pad the stats I guess

HAHA.  I do give probst credit for helping kids at least think about going to college and getting some in,  But there was not 24 players who got schollys on that team. 

20 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That’s the point of this thread 

its 100 % to expose the asinine shit that comes out of their mouths 

thats like like they were bragging they got the best kicker in the nation, month later he signs with Shorter College lmao

that was a long snapper, but speaking of the kicker he received an offer from Tennessee yesterday

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

that was a long snapper, but speaking of the kicker he received an offer from Tennessee yesterday

I do like Ryan...and I know he has to do the best he can for his future...BUT...it will break my heart to see him in Urange in Knoxville.  Remember....

The only GOOD orange...is Mercer Orange !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I do like Ryan...and I know he has to do the best he can for his future...BUT...it will break my heart to see him in Urange in Knoxville.  Remember....

The only GOOD orange...is Mercer Orange !!!!

Rufus>>

There is NO good Orange! Red and Black are tolerable, But Garnet and Gold are a beautiful site to see 🙂

But best of luck to Ryan regardless... I don't think his offers will cease any time soon 

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

There is NO good Orange! Red and Black are tolerable, But Garnet and Gold are a beautiful site to see 🙂

But best of luck to Ryan regardless... I don't think his offers will cease any time soon 

"94"........the Garnet & Gold boys still have a team?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHA.  I do give probst credit for helping kids at least think about going to college and getting some in,  But there was not 24 players who got schollys on that team. 

While the offers varied over different levels (FBS, FCS, etc) I do believe some 22 or 23 did in fact sign scholarships. If I remember correctly 2 or 3 guys were unable to get their ACT score and/or GPA high enough to be accepted.

I'll do some quick research and see how many in fact signed that year.

Here is the video from signing day...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If ANY of my children matriculated at the above "academic" institutions, I'd consider myself a failure. Sorry. 

Edit: Minus IU. 

Why? Because the schools are in the south wher REAL football is played. Tell me about all the great colleges in the Northeast that dominate the college football landscape........................... waiting ...........still waiting......:......   there are good football schools all over.... there are GREAT football schools in the south. Education wise I agree there are some fine schools up in the NE. . We have some top notch schools down here also. See we are what you call well rounded.  I actually had an opportunity to move to Jersey about 10yrs ago. My ex wife had the opportunity to transfer to Rahway with a significant raise with the pharmaceutical company she was employed with at the time. When she came back from a site visit. She said there was NO WAY IN HELL she would ever move to such a godforsaken place lol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If ANY of my children matriculated at the above "academic" institutions, I'd consider myself a failure. Sorry. 

Edit: Minus IU. 

Depending on the degree, Georgia State is actually a very solid option in terms of academics.

While you may balk at the idea of your little spoiled brats attending any of these institutions, the kids who received an opportunity to attend those schools see it as a blessing. Not everyone needs a masters from UCLA, Stanford, ND, and the likes.

Surely you understand, and I say this with all due respect, but you're one conceited fuck. 

5 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Why? Because the schools are in the south wher REAL football is played. Tell me about all the great colleges in the Northeast that dominate the college football landscape........................... waiting ...........still waiting......:......   there are good football schools all over.... there are GREAT football schools in the south. Education wise I agree there are some fine schools up in the NE. . We have some top notch schools down here also. See we are what you call well rounded.  I actually had an opportunity to move to Jersey about 10yrs ago. My ex wife had the opportunity to transfer to Rahway with a significant raise with the pharmaceutical company she was employed with at the time. When she came back from a site visit. She said there was NO WAY IN HELL she would ever move to such a godforsaken place lol.

No because there’s things in life that are bigger than football....

#40year plan

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No because there’s things in life that are bigger than football....

#40year plan

Not disagreeing with the premise of “things in life bigger than football” but to negate the quality of an education received at a Southern school because of geography is without merit. Saying that as a general rule college football teams from the NE generally as a rule can not compete is pretty well documented.  

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL Take a chill pill. I always respect all your differing opinions without getting triggered. Jeez 

Stick to your state schools. And I'll stick w my fave southern privates like Emory, Vandy, Tulane and Duke. 

Which would be UGA for me. With that said, I'm not going to criticize a bunch of kids who have a chance to further their education at any of the aforementioned institutions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Haha 🤣 Shit the colleges classes I took there and the job skill training I got from there probably holds as much weight as one of those schools

By all means, go put your resume against a South Alabama graduate and see which carries more weight.

Are you really that ignorant?

If your resume/application came across my desk, it would end up going through the shredder.

18 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Free Shoes University 

Free Seafood University 

Every day and twice on Sunday!

Goooo Daaaawwwwggggs!!!!

😈😈😈

BGW

• Haha 2