Caulquit County and 7a Offers & commitments

Great, so we get another thread for the coldcuts posters to claim they had "23" guys get scholly to play in college.  We've done already dispelled this myth.  Only like 5 or 6 guys actually got real schollys.  The rest signed some sort of I O U to register for classes at a juco or some random school.  And of those 5 or 6, I think only 3 actually got any real PT.  lol. only in something something county ga.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Great, so we get another thread for the coldcuts posters to claim they had "23" guys get scholly to play in college.  We've done already dispelled this myth.  Only like 5 or 6 guys actually got real schollys.  The rest signed some sort of I O U to register for classes at a juco or some random school.  And of those 5 or 6, I think only 3 actually got any real PT.  lol. only in something something county ga.

Hold up Padre! That’s pretty extreme even for you. 

CC has some big time schollys, one of them will hafta speak to it. 

But carry on with the banter, funny stuff.

BGW

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That’s the point of this thread 

its 100 % to expose the asinine shit that comes out of their mouths 

thats like like they were bragging they got the best kicker in the nation, month later he signs with Shorter College lmao

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hold up Padre! That’s pretty extreme even for you. 

CC has some big time schollys, one of them will hafta speak to it. 

But carry on with the banter, funny stuff.

BGW

Nah we done been down this road.  They were called out and when echs put out the info on who did what, it trickled down to under 10,.  Don't get me wrong, thats still a good amount.  Just no where near what they claim.  We even watched the signing day video at coldcuts and I remember a bunch of the players and probst saying " so and so wants to play at such and such college"  and the next guy same thing, on and on. After the first 6 or so, which were the ones to actually sign their LOI, it was  all like I O U's or maybe an exercise for positive thinking by writing down something you really wish to happen. lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That’s the point of this thread 

its 100 % to expose the asinine shit that comes out of their mouths 

thats like like they were bragging they got the best kicker in the nation, month later he signs with Shorter College lmao

HAHAHAHA!!  Thank the good Lord for coldcuts, cuz without them we would have nobody to laugh at. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 954gator said:

27 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Shhhh!

We don't have any blue chippers here. Not to the point where we need a whole thread about it.

We'll just show em on the field. 

The Jersey gang has penis envy. The best they can do is start threads talking about the offers the kids their private schools recruited and stole away from the area publics. Then they can trash the public school's football as garbage. 

Of course it's garbage. Your private schools straight picked over the talent and left them barren. 

It never gets old watching them pull each other's puds over it though. xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Indiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas , Central Florida, South Florida, South Alabama, Middle Tennessee State, Georgia Southern, UAB, Valdosta State, and Georgia State, aren't REAL SCHOOLS?

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shhhh!

We don't have any blue chippers here. Not to the point where we need a whole thread about it.

We'll just show em on the field. 

The Jersey gang has penis envy. The best they can do is start threads talking about the offers the kids their private schools recruited and stole away from the area publics. Then they can trash the public school's football as garbage. 

Of course it's garbage. Your private schools straight picked over the talent and left them barren. 

It never gets old watching them pull each other's puds over it though. xD

Can you speak in such harsh tones there Skippy?😲

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Indiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas , Central Florida, South Florida, South Alabama, Middle Tennessee State, Georgia Southern, UAB, Valdosta State, and Georgia State, aren't REAL SCHOOLS?

Give us the list of players and schools they got a scholly from in that class of 23.

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Give us the list of players and schools they got a scholly from in that class of 23.

It was 24.

http://www.gpb.org/blogs/gpb-sports-blog/2016/02/03/colquitt-countys-signing-day-for-2016

I really can't understand why you people diss FCS and etc.

Makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

But, again. The internet is a special place, I guess.

Carry on.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It was 24.

http://www.gpb.org/blogs/gpb-sports-blog/2016/02/03/colquitt-countys-signing-day-for-2016

I really can't understand why you people diss FCS and etc.

Makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

But, again. The internet is a special place, I guess.

Carry on.

How come they only list 9 scholarships?