De La Salle's best player Henry Too'to in walking boot

FolsomPrisonBlues

59 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Wow. What a pass rush.

If that is the best play of the night, DLS is in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folsom by 17!

Lol! That was sophomore to sophomore. And Actually, no it wasn’t the best play. Pretty close though. Wait til the seniors actually step in. You’re a douche. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Dude. You are so nervous. Admit it. 

I’ll afmit you’re a no life douche. Pretty much where it begins and ends with me.  DLS is going blow out Folsom. Not sure anyway else to put it for you to understand. Babbling the same jibberish and over doesn’t make it true. 

Based on your responses, I’d say you’re the nervous one.

Just now, Blueliner said:

I’ll afmit you’re a no life douche. Pretty much where it begins and ends with me.  DLS is going blow out Folsom. Not sure anyway else to put it for you to understand. Babbling the same jibbers kvetch and over doesn’t make it true. 

The same shit you've been peddling will be your demise. wait til it all blows up on Friday and you are exposed as a fan boy fraud.

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m ok if they lose. I’ll tip my hat to Folsom. Seriously, this is HSFB. This means waaaaaay more to numbnuts. 

Says the dude living in Folsom and obsessing about DLS. driving all the way to the bay area for their games. Posting on Spartanhood and God knows how many other forums. 

Ridiculous. 6 more days until your demise. 

28 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS is in a no win situation 

I get what you’re saying, but not true at all. Thanks to dipshit, even the DLS haters of this forum would love a curb-stomping of Folsom. I certainly would. I’m of the opinion that people here are sick of block and this Folsom team that has all of this press for not winning jack. This will be a huge win for DLS (well at least he polls indicate that), especially if Folsom wins out in their D34 Bowl. And a huge win for he forum when block’s gone. Go DLS!👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I get what you’re saying, but not true at all. Thanks to dipshit, even the DLS haters of this forum would love a curb-stomping of Folsom. I certainly would. I’m of the opinion that people here are sick of block and this Folsom team that has all of this press for not winning jack. This will be a huge win for DLS (well at least he polls indicate that), especially if Folsom wins out in their D34 Bowl. And a huge win for he forum when block’s gone. Go DLS!👍

LMFAO!

I cant wait for the excuse train to be rolling in after you lose on Friday night. 

Folsom will wear the crown and you will just be another Norcal team competing for the Helix bowl. 

Enjoy.