DLS begins 'Freak Week"

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

No, we aren’t.  There were 3 games bw Texas and NV that same year (one in NV that the TX team won 42-10) I’ll let you all research who the 3d game was

C’mon fly, you know what I mean 

Overextrapolating from small sample sizes in a vacuum of other relevant information is this board’s favorite  pasttime 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

C’mon fly, you know what I mean 

Overextrapolating from small sample sizes in a vacuum of other relevant information is this board’s favorite  pasttime 

To put it all in perspective, FBP claimed Fla is overrated, TX has made no dismissive statements about NV.   My comments were in defense of Fla.  I’d do the same for CA if they were trolled. 

19 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Time to stop scheming for The Bishop.  Time to stop watching film on Mater Dei and SJB.  Starting Monday, the Spartans will need to devote a little time to those cavern chested,  skinny jean wearing, buck toothed freaks from Folsom.  The only question left to be determined, is what yard line will DLS be taking a knee on to run out the clock.

#freakweek

#folsomfreaks

#thedevil

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lakeland and STA beat DLS by a combined 61-36 the two years DLS won the California State Championship. 

In those 2 years Lakeland and STA lost in the playoffs by a combined 26-3. 

Last year SJB finished as the consensus number 2 team in Cali after they got beat down by STA who finished outside the FL top 10. 

So if Florida is overrated then what does that say about a California with 2-3 relevant teams via mass transfer? 

I forgot what the score was.  Help a brotha out. 

I have a dilemma with this game...I want DLS to beat Folsom because of the guy i have listed 5 times on my ignore list but also want to see Folsom get running clocked by the SS D1 Champ...🤔🤔🤔

can Sparty beat Folsom by 1 point then lose to Gorman by 3 scores so Folsom gets the nod to the Open Bowl Game? #winwinwin