DLS begins 'Freak Week"

Sammyswordsman

Time to stop scheming for The Bishop.  Time to stop watching film on Mater Dei and SJB.  Starting Monday, the Spartans will need to devote a little time to those cavern chested,  skinny jean wearing, buck toothed freaks from Folsom.  The only question left to be determined, is what yard line will DLS be taking a knee on to run out the clock.

#freakweek

#folsomfreaks

#thedevil

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I can't wait until this game is over. You guys ruined the hype. I want to watch it at all costs though. Lol. 

DLS wins 34-17. 

Folsom gets some garbage scores at the end when DLS is up 34-3. The backups for DLS will remind Folsom of the Idaho teams and the other scrubs they play annually. 

Folsom and DLS played a common opponent last year. Same exact score difference. 

Similar SoS. Folsom also plays in one of the toughest leagues in all of CA. Much tougher than anywhere on the East (wack) coast. 

Folsom by 17. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom and DLS played a common opponent last year. Same exact score difference. 

Similar SoS. Folsom also plays in one of the toughest leagues in all of CA. Much tougher than anywhere on the East (wack) coast. 

Folsom by 17. 

Troll response. 

Florida class 6A district 16 alone has 3 teams in it that would all make the top 10 in California 

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Time to stop scheming for The Bishop.  Time to stop watching film on Mater Dei and SJB.  Starting Monday, the Spartans will need to devote a little time to those cavern chested,  skinny jean wearing, buck toothed freaks from Folsom.  The only question left to be determined, is what yard line will DLS be taking a knee on to run out the clock.

#freakweek

#folsomfreaks

#thedevil

You were doing good up to this point, I’d steer clear from “taking a knee” predictions, it was not good the last time you made that prediction with DLS

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You were doing good up to this point, I’d steer clear from “taking a knee” predictions, it was not good the last time you made that prediction with DLS

In his defense the only teams from California who could compete with the top 20 in Texas are 2-3 recruited up machines with a dozen high profile transfers every year. 

So them playing Folsom is equivalent of playing some middle of the pack 5A team from Texas who wouldn't crack the state top 50. 

Taking knees in California is easy for DLS to do. When they go oos, taking a knee is what happens when the game is over and they got beat down by a team who is whooping them up and down the field yelling your not in California anymore after every play 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Troll response.

Florida is overrated and humid.

Enjoy.

Lakeland and STA beat DLS by a combined 61-36 the two years DLS won the California State Championship. 

In those 2 years Lakeland and STA lost in the playoffs by a combined 26-3. 

Last year SJB finished as the consensus number 2 team in Cali after they got beat down by STA who finished outside the FL top 10. 

So if Florida is overrated then what does that say about a California with 2-3 relevant teams via mass transfer? 

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lakeland and STA beat DLS by a combined 61-36 the two years DLS won the California State Championship. 

Last year SJB finished as the consensus number 2 team in Cali after they got beat down by STA who finished outside the FL top 10. 

So if Florida is overrated then what does that say about a California with 2-3 relevant teams via mass transfer? 

Yeah, have to agree with you here, CA can’t talk smack to FLA, the h2h results have not been too kind for CA. 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Small sample size.

Florida is overrated and doesn't have near the talent top to bottom that Cali does.

Poor mans CA.

• Haha 1

Wait, is this FolsomPrisonBlues guy Sammy too? 

When I was scrolling through the responses lately I have honestly thought it was Sammy posting because of the language and avatar being similar. The avatars are smaller on phones so when I scroll quickly they are similar. 

I had to catch it a couple times that it wasn't Sammy but it was Folsom guy. 

We need an IP Address crackdown 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wait, is this FolsomPrisonBlues guy Sammy too? 

When I was scrolling through the responses lately I have honestly thought it was Sammy posting because of the language and avatar being similar. The avatars are smaller on phones so when I scroll quickly they are similar. 

I had to catch it a couple times that it wasn't Sammy but it was Folsom guy. 

We need an IP Address crackdown 😂

The big reveal is coming on Friday night..................................................................................................................

Right @Blueliner !?

Folsom by 17!

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nole, 

i get the sta/ Lakeland thing.  You’ve been hanging your hat on those wins for a decade

but why are you including DLS (w/ Md and SJB) as recruited up products of mass transfers.  That’s not DLS

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

#freakweek

#folsomfreaks

#thedevil

I like how this post got zero likes.

I am just waiting for him to like it himself with one of his other names.

#ServiteSucks