The first 5dimes lines are out

HSFBfan

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How does St Louis look this year?  I picked them over Narbonne in our pickems contest. 

Narbonne will be missing several key transfers (including there WB) until October, so they won’t full strength until they beat Folsom in the D1 AA Bowl Game

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Narbonne will be missing several key transfers (including there WB) until October, so they won’t full strength until they beat Folsom in the D1 AA Bowl Game

Hahahaha.  I am never sold on Narbonne.  Every year they have tons of starred players, but never gel.  They remind me too much of Calabasas.  Teams that do less with so much.  

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Why is everyone jumping on the 13.5 with Orem? 

Spread down to 8.5 

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900026855/high-school-football-orem-the-runaway-favorite-in-region-10.html

"Yes, the Tigers are stacked. Not only do they feature an impressive amount of returning starters and incoming talent at the line positions, but they also possess arguably the best pass-catch duo in the state in quarterback Cooper Legas and receiver Puka Nacua.

"The chemistry they have after playing together for six years is irreplaceable," said Orem coach Jeremy Hill. "Cooper is a great leader and can beat a team with his arm and his legs. And then Puka, he's amazing with what he can do with the ball in his hands. He's such an extraordinary talent. I think he's as good as anyone this state has seen. He's an (NFL) caliber talent."

Deseret news is the best source for info on Utah prep sports.

Orem also got a highly touted freshman RB that transferred in. Raleek Brown

https://lawlessrepublic.com/2018/01/18/byu-football-raleek-brown/

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

How does St Louis look this year?  I picked them over Narbonne in our pickems contest. 

Stl. Looked real good last week against a very week Waianae team.  Hard to really judge the defense last week.  But the offense was clicking on all cylinders.  Was one of those where Stl. Could choose how many plays they wanted to take per drive to score.  Delora was making all the throws.  Local spread was 42 points and they won by 60+

8 hours ago, hawaiiboy396 said:

Stl. Looked real good last week against a very week Waianae team.  Hard to really judge the defense last week.  But the offense was clicking on all cylinders.  Was one of those where Stl. Could choose how many plays they wanted to take per drive to score.  Delora was making all the throws.  Local spread was 42 points and they won by 60+

Who are the top players for them?