Dr. Phillips FL @ Lee Co. GA --- who wins?

ECHS05

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That is clearly Nole's strategy.

I'm not 100% confident in Lee. Their opponent was just god awful. Hell, Pelham would have beat them by multiple scores. Lol

Yeah theres nothing that can be taken from that game except Lee is atleast a Top 100 GA team. And that wont beat Dr. Phillips...

Lee very well could win, but who knows. This is a huge FL 8A school that just won State... They are clearly good.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

NG will not running clock Wekiva. No team on their schedule or that they may meet in the playoffs will. Their defense is too good to put them in that kind of situation. 

I'm just screwing around. Man it's too uptight in this thread. Lol. 

Real predictions

Lee in a close one 

Gibbons in a close one 

NG by 2-3 scores 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm just screwing around. Man it's too uptight in this thread. Lol. 

Real predictions

Lee in a close one 

Gibbons in a close one 

NG by 2-3 scores 

Okay. Those predictions seem more likely. To be honest, I give Wekiva a better  shot than DP as I feel at this stage of the season (not necessarily come playoff time), they are more advanced. Most of their defense has been starting for two to three seasons. It's veteran and it's good. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Okay. Those predictions seem more likely. To be honest, I give Wekiva a better  shot than DP as I feel at this stage of the season (not necessarily come playoff time), they are more advanced. Most of their defense has been starting for two to three seasons. It's veteran and it's good. 

Wekiva is playing a much better team at this point than DP is. Both should be good, but I have more confidence in North Gwinnett.  Lee just lost a good bit of experience.

As far as Milton... I wasnt expecting them to beat Gibbons coming into this season... But them beating Archer was a pleasant surprise. They looked good, and may have a chance vs. CG.

31 minutes ago, Pipe Dreams said:

I think it will be a very close game dominated by defense.

Nolebull just stop clowning/hedging FL and it’s all good... just gotta call out bogus comments when I see them

You know my steez! 

Complain non stop about mismatches, and sandbag the even games to soften the blow in case the FL team loses. That way I can say I told you so. And if the FL team wins I can brag. Lmao! 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

On Saturday, August 25th ...  The Defending FL 8A State Champions, Dr. Phillips, play @ The Defending GA 6A State Champions, Lee Co..

Lee Co. beat a not-very-good Dougherty team 47-6 in week 0. Dr. Phillips didnt play an actual game, but Im sure they played a "kickoff classic" ... I can't find evidence of that though, does anyone know who, or if, Dr. Phillips played a game this past weekend?

Anyway... Who do you guys think wins this game? CalPreps says Dr. Phillips wins 26-14... But idk. Lee Co. will be good this year, just not sure how good due to graduation losses from last year. Dr. P is supposed to be a contender to again win FLs 8A title... So I think this will be an excellent game... Who do you guys think wins?

has nobill813 chimed in yet.....every Florida team playing OOS normally blows/sucks to that delinquent...