Bergen Catholic write-up by The SL

Mickeybern

Lime Sink spies...which are easing in and out of Loganville (Grayson)...are telling us that there happens to be a bunch of pissed off players and coaches up there.  And they just pissed off in general and not at each other.

If this is the case...and I'm fairly confident it is....the Boys from BC are about to enter the Twilight Zone.

Requiem....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

With the exception of the MD game last season, BC has been competitive in every OOS game they've ever played. 

The kids will be okay I think (they all know from bitter experience what it feels like to play against a great team and win or lose they’ll play hard).  Honestly I just hope Vito is ready.

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

With the exception of the MD game last season, BC has been competitive in every OOS game they've ever played. 

Yeah...BUT....this is the MIghty Grayson Green Meanies !!!!!!

I mean...sticks and stones won't even break their bones......

Rufus>>

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lime Sink spies...which are easing in and out of Loganville (Grayson)...are telling us that there happens to be a bunch of pissed off players and coaches up there.  And they just pissed off in general and not at each other.

If this is the case...and I'm fairly confident it is....the Boys from BC are about to enter the Twilight Zone.

Requiem....

Rufus>>

What I'm hoping is that the boys are indeed pissed and they will focus that on their play.  I know some of them at least realize they made a mistake.  I would not want to be Tucker this Saturday.  The boys have a lot to prove about not being soft.  With BC the following week and knowing what is on the line, I think they remain focused.  If, and that is a big if, they do remain focused and play to their potential that game may not be pretty.   I hope that is the case not to cast aspersions on BC but to get some confidence back in the team.  We have a tough several games to start our season and I really want those to go well.

14 minutes ago, Fred said:

What I'm hoping is that the boys are indeed pissed and they will focus that on their play.  I know some of them at least realize they made a mistake.  I would not want to be Tucker this Saturday.  The boys have a lot to prove about not being soft.  With BC the following week and knowing what is on the line, I think they remain focused.  If, and that is a big if, they do remain focused and play to their potential that game may not be pretty.   I hope that is the case not to cast aspersions on BC but to get some confidence back in the team.  We have a tough several games to start our season and I really want those to go well.

I don't think that Tucker (Buddha bless them) is gonna be much of a stumbling block for the Green Meanies.  It should be a growing experience for them.  They may even score....(Smile).

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The kids will be okay I think (they all know from bitter experience what it feels like to play against a great team and win or lose they’ll play hard).  Honestly I just hope Vito is ready.

spoke to a mutual friend who has coached with Vito before....he believes Vito is a better coach than Nunz...and will bring more of smash mouth approach in general than nunz did..as Mbern correctly states...BC is the underdog but hopefully has a chance in the 4th to win if not dare I say...is leading in the 4th.............insert screaming from GA......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

spoke to a mutual friend who has coached with Vito before....he believes Vito is a better coach than Nunz...and will bring more of smash mouth approach in general than nunz did..as Mbern correctly states...BC is the underdog but hopefully has a chance in the 4th to win if not dare I say...is leading in the 4th.............insert screaming from GA......

As I recall Vito did promise to run “46 Power” down Grayson’s throats in the 4th quarter in that video NJ.com posted...

Let’s see what happens!

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

For this game to live up to its hype imo the BC O-line will have to have a great game. If they can establish the run with Johnson and McKenzie then I think it could be a close one. Also, the 1st quarter to me will be crucial, they must play mistake free and not fall behind early. If they are put into a position where they are forced to throw, on the road,  with a new QB, it could be game over. 

• Like 1