The Greatest Running Back of All Time is On the Trump Train

paladin4ever

51 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

38 percent of blacks support trump. That's a great number for a Republican president 

That's not true.  It is not nearly that high, not even on Rasmussen as horrible a poll as that one is.

Quinnipiac (Aug 9-13)  has trumpie at about 9% approval rating.   It breaks it down by  men, women, white, black (blk), hispanic (Hsp.)

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2561

2. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?

WHITE......
                                                               COLLEGE DEG
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    Yes    No

Approve              41%    83%     4%    37%    47%    35%    41%    55%
Disapprove           54     13     92     55     50     58     55     41
DK/NA                 5      4      4      7      3      7      4      4

AGE IN YRS..............    WHITE.....
                     18-34  35-49  50-64  65+    Men    Wom    Wht    Blk    Hsp

Approve              35%    39%    45%    42%    54%    43%    48%     9%    28%
Disapprove           60     54     50     54     44     52     48     85     65
DK/NA                 5      7      4      4      2      5      4      6      7

....................................................................................................................................................^

9% Black approval right here..........................................................................................^

45 minutes ago, stanscript said:

That's not true.  It is not nearly that high, not even on Rasmussen as horrible a poll as that one is.

Quinnipiac (Aug 9-13)  has trumpie at about 9% approval rating.   It breaks it down by  men, women, white, black (blk), hispanic (Hsp.)

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2561

2. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?

WHITE......
                                                               COLLEGE DEG
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    Yes    No

Approve              41%    83%     4%    37%    47%    35%    41%    55%
Disapprove           54     13     92     55     50     58     55     41
DK/NA                 5      4      4      7      3      7      4      4

AGE IN YRS..............    WHITE.....
                     18-34  35-49  50-64  65+    Men    Wom    Wht    Blk    Hsp

Approve              35%    39%    45%    42%    54%    43%    48%     9%    28%
Disapprove           60     54     50     54     44     52     48     85     65
DK/NA                 5      7      4      4      2      5      4      6      7

....................................................................................................................................................^

9% Black approval right here..........................................................................................^

I'm afraid you will need to place this in a meme for these types to understand it. 

They need picture reinforcement for it to click in their little pea brains.

Then when it finally clicks...

mrw-im-two-thirds-of-the-way-through-failing-an-exam-and-the-test-material-finally-clicks-261133.gif.3bb77306c4df241f261313cf7333ae04.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

According to this article USA today has black approval of trump at 36 percent 

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/402856-even-without-omarosa-black-americans-will-still-support-trump%3famp

So nope no lie

Rasmussen is not a great poll.  It's always in the tank for the Republicans, so it gets a lot of publicity that way.  Good for business, I'd imagine.  Much like the National Enquirer of polling.  You know you desperately want it to be true but after reading it you have to sanitize your hands with disinfectant.

11 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Rasmussen is not a great poll.  It's always in the tank for the Republicans, so it gets a lot of publicity that way.  Good for business, I'd imagine.  Much like the National Enquirer of polling.  You know you desperately want it to be true but after reading it you have to sanitize your hands with disinfectant.

It's a USA today poll. If it's TRUE trump win 2020 easily 

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a USA today poll. If it's TRUE trump win 2020 easily 

Can you provide any other recent poll giving trump an approval rating among blacks at anything over 12%?  I don't think you can.

So the poll you cite is WAY, WAY off the mark but go ahead and be misled.

It's actually is a Rasmussen Poll.  There is no USA Today based poll about trump black support that I've seen.  You need to read more than just the headline.  I'll  help you by providing the last paragraph to the article:

"Jen Kerns has served as a GOP strategist and writer for the U.S. presidential debates for FOX News. She previously served as communications director and spokeswoman for the California Republican Party, the Colorado Recalls over gun control, and the Prop. 8 battle over marriage which went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Hardly an unbiased source.  You've been misled again.   Doh !

5 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Can you provide any other recent poll giving trump an approval rating among blacks at anything over 12%?  I don't think you can.

So the poll you cite is WAY, WAY off the mark but go ahead and be misled.

It's actually is a Rasmussen Poll.  There is no USA Today based poll about trump black support that I've seen.  You need to read more than just the headline.  I'll  help you by providing the last paragraph to the article:

"Jen Kerns has served as a GOP strategist and writer for the U.S. presidential debates for FOX News. She previously served as communications director and spokeswoman for the California Republican Party, the Colorado Recalls over gun control, and the Prop. 8 battle over marriage which went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Hardly an unbiased source.  You've been misled again.   Doh !

Any source I provide will have bias. There is absolutely no such thing as an unbiased poll. And I would have to search the internet for polls which right now I'm at work trying to deal with the bs of day to day life. Like I said even if the black approval of trump hits let's say 16% in whatever poll u like hell win again. He won with 8 percent. 

40 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Sweetness was a GOAT, no doubt. However, he did play much longer than JB and it too him more years to surpass him.

Hard enough to debate individual sports in different eras...  can’t go wrong with either imo.  JB was the size of some DL back then and had it all, power and speed.  Payton played for some lousy teams and still excelled.   I still remember his televised game vs the Purple People Eaters rushing for over 270 yards when I was a kid.   My dad and I (like many of you all I’m sure) have gone back and forth so often through the years with the old guard vs new guard discussions.  

Tiebreaker:  JB banged Racquel Welch.  That “Trumps” the super bowl shuffle.  :)   Crazy that Payton didn’t get a TD but the Fridge did vs the Pats in the SB.    

• Like 3