Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Well, this is from December 17, 2018 which by my estimation is before January 4, 2019.

https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/public-debt-percentage-gdp

Capture1.PNG.0371aaec288c0e9b71ce5a57c966f8bc.PNG

It's not enough for concha to be a toady. He has to be a lying, sleazy toady to boot.

Well, if I had chosen in  2019 to use an estimate from October, 2018 rather than confirmed annual data, you might have a point.

But as I doubt I did, you don't.

You are a really fucked up guy.

You claim I lie all the time.

But have to go back to early January of 2019 for an example.

Which isn't really an example.

It's shit you pull outcha ass to deflect from your current ass-whipping.

The U.S., where debt to GDP is estimated at 106% in 2018

Source: IMF World Economic Outlook database, October 2018.

🤡

11 minutes ago, concha said:

You are so "articulate and accurate" that you don't know that the 12% is not in the rate of growth.

It is on actual new cases.

So in a post where I accuse him of not reading he counters by......not reading.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, The Guru said:

He's saying that, well, if reopening will cause more cases then why is the rate of growth of new cases down 12% in Georgia?!

You are desperate so you want to quibble about the difference between percent change and rate of growth and while there is a small distinction it's one without a difference on this issue.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s

When case counts grow very quickly, a state's curve trends sharply upward, as New York's does over the first 15 days past 100 cases. Generally, this is evidence of unbridled community transmission of the disease. As new cases slow, the curve bends toward horizontal, showing that the state's outbreak may be leveling off. This doesn't mean the number of cases has stopped growing, but the rate of growth has slowed, which could signify that social distancing measures are having an effect.

Does concha ever get anything right?

I'm serious.

Point me to one thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Well, if I had chosen in  2019 to use an estimate from October, 2018 rather than confirmed annual data, you might have a point.

You just chose to lie even though every estimate I've seen had the debt-to-GDP ratio increasing for years to come.

It dropped slightly from 2016 to 2017 just as it had from 2014 to 2015 but I doubt you credited Obama with a one-time outlier year like you tried to do with Trump.

Instead of trying to be as accurate as possible you tried to mislead for as long as possible just so you could make a political point.

I'm actually embarrassed for turds like you who feel that they have to do stuff like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So in a post where I accuse him of not reading he counters by......not reading.

You are desperate so you want to quibble about the difference between percent change and rate of growth and while there is a small distinction it's one without a difference on this issue.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s

When case counts grow very quickly, a state's curve trends sharply upward, as New York's does over the first 15 days past 100 cases. Generally, this is evidence of unbridled community transmission of the disease. As new cases slow, the curve bends toward horizontal, showing that the state's outbreak may be leveling off. This doesn't mean the number of cases has stopped growing, but the rate of growth has slowed, which could signify that social distancing measures are having an effect.

Does concha ever get anything right?

I'm serious.

Point me to one thing.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Andy the Articulate and Accurate  🤡  gets caught being all but articulate and accurate.

He gets caught being an imbecile.

And now - magically - language and math don't matter to Andy.

"...quibble about the difference between percent change and rate of growth"  🤣

In this case it's the difference between up and down, bigger and smaller, more versus less.

So what does Andy do?  He fires off chaff and bullshit.  🤣

Tell it to Johns Hopkins and the Georgia Department of Public Health, Andy.

LMAO.

What a pathetic liar and fool.

Bottom line:

thc6795 did not say what concha is trying to claim after the fact.

Blueliner claims that there's a COVID-19 over count (which there's a 0% chance of) and that the virus was a purposeful conspiracy to hurt Trump yet concha says nothing about that. Nope, he instead decides to defend an idiot by using words that he didn't say.

Lyin' concha at work.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I've never had an issue with either and have no issue now.

You seem to be unhinged because your fellow traveler thc6795 is a dipshit.

That's a 'you' problem.

So you challenged a dipshit's statement and were proven an even bigger dipshit.

Excellent.

• Like 1

A running list of times that concha loved estimates.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, concha said:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/paycheck-changes-new-tax-law-more-money/

the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

On 4/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, concha said:

A California-based think tank estimates that about 40% of Californians live near or below poverty level.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:13 AM, concha said:

California’s poverty rate is still the highest in the nation, despite state efforts

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article218270905.html

Newly released federal estimates show California’s poverty rate remained the highest in the nation...

Vote Democrat. Be a dumbass.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:44 AM, concha said:

3rd quarter looking to be between 3 and 4 percent based on most estimates.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:13 PM, concha said:

The SPLC (a very left-wing group) estimates there are 5k-8k Klan members in our nation of ~325 million. That's 0.0025% of the population. May they all go play in traffic.

On 8/31/2019 at 5:03 PM, concha said:

https://www.270towin.com/news/2018/03/29/the-electoral-map-if-only-citizens-were-counted_604.html

Here's how the electoral map would look, based on 2013 Census estimates, and using 2016 election results, if only citizens were counted. As we found at the time, "11 states would be impacted. The big loser would be California, which would see 4 of its 55 electoral votes trimmed away. No other state was impacted by more than one electoral vote. FL, NY and TX would lose one each, while seven states (LA, MO, MT, NC, OH, OK, VA) would gain one." In terms of the 2016 election, Donald Trump would have won an additional four electoral votes, giving him a 310-228 victory, vs. the actual 306-232 result.

On 3/15/2020 at 10:16 AM, concha said:

Perspective:

CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 36 million flu illnesses, 370,000 hospitalizations and 22,000 deaths from flu.

He loved estimates until today when he only uses confirmed data, bro!

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, if I had chosen in 2019 to use an estimate from October, 2018 rather than confirmed annual data, you might have a point.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

A running list of times that concha loved estimates.

He loved estimates until today when he only uses confirmed data, bro!

🤡

You think you prove something when you don't. 

I didn't say I never use estimates.

You are just such a fucked up guy. 🤣

You are so desperate to engage in conflict every day that you hunt up shit that is years old and twist crap up like your life depends on it.

"I didn't us an estimate" becomes "I never use estimates" in your fucked up skull.

But you'll dance and bullshit embarrassingly when it is proven that you can't tell the difference between rate of growth and actual decline.

🤡

You have been humiliated so now you desperately search for a deflection.

I'm laughing at you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You are so desperate to engage in conflict every day that you hunt up shit that is years old and twist crap up like your life depends on it.

There's no conflict.

You lie and/or contradict yourself and you have no answer for it.

If you could prove that I twisted anything you would. But you can't because I don't.

You just whine like a sissy and claim that "years old crap" is somehow off limits.

Instead of being a more honest person you just whine instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

There's no conflict.

You lie and/or contradict yourself and you have no answer for it.

If you could prove that I twisted anything you would. But you can't because I don't.

You just whine like a sissy and claim that "years old crap" is somehow off limits.

Instead of being a more honest person you just whine instead.

Everyone knows you are desperate for it.

Everyone knows you'll make up and twist shit.

And yes, your desperation leads you to actually spend time out of your sad life to sift through years of posts to solidify your position as king total dick of this site.  Scores if not hundreds of posters on this site and how many have lives so sad and are so desperate to look for arguments that they waste their time looking back literally years?

One.

"Andy the Articulate and Accurate" 🤣

🤡

1 minute ago, concha said:

No, Andy the Humiliated and Desperate...

Wrong.

Again.

😂

concha complaining about stuff being "old" just today.

1 hour ago, concha said:

And doing his usual weird shit where he actually spends time combing through months and years old posts to come up with bullshit.

16 minutes ago, concha said:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2