Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. WTF? Do you even effing listen to yourself? You don’t like Trump. I get it. Your whole post is just...lame as fuck. You are not winning me over AT ALL. And to end it with “Biden can be trained....” what the fuck is wrong with you?!! Trained by WHO? And in WHAT? And at what cost while he’s being fu king trained? What is this?...Home Depot? And you’re okay with a POTUS with dementia having on the job training? Good fucking grief. You are a fucking moron. Serious as a heart attack. 

Why the outrage? Don't fucking answer if you can't handle it, Snowflake. There's not a damn thing wrong with me, other than normal issues affecting the majority. You know driving that ambo for thirty plus years has really affected you, seeing the underbelly of society daily has brought on onset PTSD or something.

And yeah, I would rather have a puppet with dementia in the office than the orange idiot you suckle on daily.

Continue raging....IDGAF.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-n-word-tape-711496/

bgw

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. It was definitely not one his stronger moments. I think he musta been drunk. I became pissed just reading that drivel. Obviously🤣...

It's not hard, you trigger easily.... too much trauma.

Too many blows to the head, getting boarded, beat up on the ice and seeing stuff driving an ambo.

bgw

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. WTF? Do you even effing listen to yourself? You don’t like Trump. I get it. Your whole post is just...lame as fuck. You are not winning me over AT ALL. And to end it with “Biden can be trained....” what the fuck is wrong with you?!! Trained by WHO? And in WHAT? And at what cost while he’s being fu king trained? What is this?...Home Depot? And you’re okay with a POTUS with dementia having on the job training? Good fucking grief. You are a fucking moron. Serious as a heart attack. 

Hey Jackass! Trump wants to defund social security, and couple that with the 1.6 stimulus check to his rich buddies, pick up a book Blue, if you can focus.

Fuck you! Hahahaha. 

bgw

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Hey Shithead!

Feast on this......

bgw

27 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey jackass...your side wants YOU to pay for all ILLEGAL immigrant healthcare and protect the ILLEGALs should they commit crimes against LEGAL citizens of this country.

Go suck on that shitcicle

Someone tell him new Zealand isn't full of minorities 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

and so is mother Russia...Putin is calling the shots if you haven't figured that out yet....🙄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

More bad news for biden

For Biden Family, a History of Tax Problems

Hunter Biden hit with $450,000 tax lien last month, the latest in a series of tax problems for Biden family members

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/for-biden-family-a-history-of-tax-problems/?utm_source=actengage&utm_campaign=FreedomMail&utm_medium=email

wow!!....and Trump and his cronies are under a REAL investigation by the Manhattan D.A....they're going to fry is lying ass!!...😉

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey jackass...your side wants YOU to pay for all ILLEGAL immigrant healthcare and protect the ILLEGALs should they commit crimes against LEGAL citizens of this country.

Go suck on that shitcicle

Why so mean and mad bro????

Are you speaking for Blue?

Shiticicle bahahaha. You first!

IronBitch working that elote 👇👇👇👇

bgw