Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And that is scewed towards democrat voters 😮😮😮

Yep. Trump is headed in the right direction at the crucial time

This will tighten and people haven't seen biden in months and now he won't accept nomination in person

Hes being told not to debate 

Hes an absent nomination 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yep. Trump is headed in the right direction at the crucial time

This will tighten and people haven't seen biden in months and now he won't accept nomination in person

Hes being told not to debate 

Hes an absent nomination 

If sleepy Joe debaets he will get crushed. If he refuses to debate he will look so weak and scared tobtje American voter who will question if would stand up to China.

Lose lose....aka win win

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If sleepy Joe debaets he will get crushed. If he refuses to debate he will look so weak and scared tobtje American voter who will question if would stand up to China.

Lose lose....aka win win

Exactly and the polls are starting to reflect that

He also just said all blacks are the same 

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

🙄

The trouble with running an attack ad like this (nice scary music and doctored photos btw) is afterward your horse has to be able to pronounce 'Thailand' correctly.

He's a gaffe machine!  Not all there! Refuses to leave his house to deliver his convention speech!

🙄

Easier to put together something for a man who speaks a lot publicly.

The left is praying that debates don't happen.  Biden's public appearances are very limited. Let's be frank, he's being hidden away.

Why do you think that is?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, concha said:

The left is praying that debates don't happen.  Biden's public appearances are very limited. Let's be frank, he's being hidden away.

False premise hiding behind the words 'The left,'  attempting to make hay with something like the Joe Lockhart piece (silly) instead of looking at what the Biden campaign actually did.   Back in June, Biden’s campaign committed in writing to the three presidential debates sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates – Something, as of at least a few days ago, the campaign of the impeached President has yet to do. 

4 hours ago, concha said:

Apart from @15yds4gibberish has said, why would Biden interrupt Trump when he is on top of his game?  Why not let him make the mistakes?  Biden would only say a few stupid things while Trump misrepresents/lies/says something stupid EVERY time.

When an opponent does nothing to help himself, why would you distract from that?

Any merit to this?  

44 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Apart from @15yds4gibberish has said, why would Biden interrupt Trump when he is on top of his game?  Why not let him make the mistakes?  Biden would only say a few stupid things while Trump misrepresents/lies/says something stupid EVERY time.

When an opponent does nothing to help himself, why would you distract from that?

Any merit to this?  

I don't disagree with hiding Biden.

The problem is that it's not 3 days or even 3 weeks until the election. 

It's 3 months.

The American people will demand and will see debates. If you think Biden - who is in obvious cognitive decline and has by hook or by crook been forced to adopt ludicrous looney left policies - is going to fare well, then you may be more out of your mind than he is.  And they are going to notice - more and more and more and especially undecideds - that he's being locked in the closet in his basement.

As far as Biden saying "a few stupid things", you may be right.  He bumbles and fumbles for words so much these days he'll probably only get a few things out at all. 

Let's be frank, his campaign has to be terrified at the thought of him walking onto a debate stage.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

False premise hiding behind the words 'The left,'  attempting to make hay with something like the Joe Lockhart piece (silly) instead of looking at what the Biden campaign actually did.   Back in June, Biden’s campaign committed in writing to the three presidential debates sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates – Something, as of at least a few days ago, the campaign of the impeached President has yet to do. 

I don't think anyone has really questioned whether our [wrongfully and speciously] impeached president wants to debate.

Do you seriously believe Biden is in better shape to debate than Trump? 🤣

Trump gets up in front of thousands enthusiastically and will speak for an hour+ and work the crowd like a master. 

Biden couldn't fill a living room and probably couldn't bumble through more than five minutes of gibberish before challenging someone to a fight. And it'd likely be his wife or sister.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, concha said:

I don't think anyone has really questioned whether our [wrongfully and speciously] impeached president wants to debate.

Do you seriously believe Biden is in better shape to debate than Trump? 🤣

Trump gets up in front of thousands enthusiastically and will speak for an hour+ and work the crowd like a master. 

Biden couldn't fill a living room and probably couldn't bumble through more than five minutes of gibberish before challenging someone to a fight. And it'd likely be his wife or sister.

Hitler comes to mind for working the Nationalist crowd.

Same crowd I'm betting, except that Federalist guy who told Trump to fuck off, I'm guessing no golfing excursion for that guy.

Yeah, and debate skills sure as shit worked wonders on COVID-19 and the resulting economy.

You go on with your mensa bad self, Concha.

Hahaha.

bgw

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hitler comes to mind for working the Nationalist crowd.

Same crowd I'm betting, except that Federalist guy who told Trump to fuck off, I'm guessing no golfing excursion for that guy.

Yeah, and debate skills sure as shit worked wonders on COVID-19 and the resulting economy.

You go on with your mensa bad self, Concha.

Hahaha.

bgw

161.jpg

• Haha 1

Listening to Trump presser. Trump is just killing it as usual. Owning the media as usual. You can't TELL me that dementia joe could do this. NO FUCKING WAY. I don't care if Trump hurts your feelings. Anyone who votes for Biden truly does not have America's best interest in mind or in their heart. It is unconscionable as what the d'craps are doing with dementia J. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Listening to Trump presser. Trump is just killing it as usual. Owning the media as usual. You can't TELL me that dementia joe could do this. NO FUCKING WAY. I don't care if Trump hurts your feelings. Anyone who votes for Biden truly does not have America's best interest in mind or in their heart. It is unconscionable as what the d'craps are doing with dementia J. 

I'm going to be very interested to see how this drug pricing strategy plays out.

That could turn out to be a very big deal.

• Like 1