Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

At least 14 FBI employees were referred to the agency's internal ethics office for unauthorized disclosures of classified or sensitive information in the last three years, according to FBI Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) documents obtained by the conservative transparency group Judicial Watch.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/14-fbi-employees-referred-for-discipline-over-unauthorized-disclosures-docs-show

I was just watching the coverage of President Trump visiting Dayton and El Paso. Let me tell you this. This man is legit. This man has heart, compassion, grit, balls, conviction, a sense of humor, and best of all, he LOVES America...the capitalistic-land-of-opportunity- America. Then I watched some leftist coverage of the same visits and found nothing but hate, lies, misinformation, and misrepresentation. Friggin' LIARS. Disgusting.

TRUMP 2020!😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yup...under all the other Presidents no one was ever laid off.

I guess the economy isn't booming? Unemployment rates especially for minorities the lowest since 1969. Energy-independent for the first time ever.

Dumbass.

and car plants are closing....fact mam...:$

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

First time ever!!! A brand new week of getting your ass handed to you...God bless!

LOL...by you??..that would never happen mam...you are just the professional cheerleader around  here...who cheers on his fellow Trump clowns...pom-poms and all!!..:$