Our reps for the Intersite Pick em contest

The Comish

Dear members,

We regret to inform you that a motion was filed and seconded to remove @ECHS05 from the Pick em team.  His vehement pimping and defense of the GA teams has resulted in poor judgment picks in this last weeks, and this weeks pick em matches.  We also received a note from unnamed sources that the Jersey contingent is upset with @Gardensateballer  for not having the backbone to stand up to said ECHS05 and convince the committee to chose Bergen Catholic.

The subcommittee on Site gurus for pick em contests  has notified The Chief of said occurances and has suggested that the Chief demand and accept the resignations of said members.

As always, thank you for your interest in our Pick em team, and for your continued support.

-The Comish

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All I know Is Colquit is #1 

in Biggest Schools Playing 2AA schools

Good job

yall really showing them 2AA schools Who’s Boss Hog

😜🙃😝🤣🤗🙂😇🤓🤩

And you know this maaan!

Gotta shut them mouths from them little school classifications. Enough is enough of that mess. 

We figured with all the huge talk about Marietta, Grayson and North Gwinnett from the last couple of years, that they could handle the heavy hitting this year. 

Instead we got...

156359760_giphy(8).gif.e05da67a947cd643f33bc7adb21861f6.gif

Colquitt just gonna do what Colquitt do and not care what a guy whose team lost to AHP who already lost too, says. 

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think he singled you out because you're our guy when it comes GA football.

I get that.

The thing is everyone, and I mean everyone, the 5 in the Pick Em, GSB, "the Jersey contingent thats upset with GSB" picked Grayson to beat Bergen Catholic.

I did say over and over ALL offseason that Graysons coaching was extremely questionable and really just not that good... I dont remember many, or any really. Of the rest of the GA guys on here calling out Graysons coaching... they were in wait and see mode. But it was pretty obvious Hunnicutt was in over his head. 

Most of these morons didnt even watch the game, they just want to participate in the trash talking part after seeing the score.