The Valdosta Wildcats Have Already Started.....

Rufus69

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, that one is awfully quiet though. 

I think he was more on about Warner Robins until they landed on Colquitt's schedule now he's all quiet about them too. 

xD

@FootballGuy

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real: I have ties to both schools, but I doubt either school beats Colquitt. I feel like Warner Robins (alma mater) has the best chance to win because of home field advantage, their offense, and opportunistic defense. 

And uhhh.... don't forget what happened the last time Colquitt made that trip to the Mac 😉

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real: I have ties to both schools, but I doubt either school beats Colquitt. I feel like Warner Robins (alma mater) has the best chance to win because of home field advantage, their offense, and opportunistic defense. 

And uhhh.... don't forget what happened the last time Colquitt made that trip to the Mac 😉

Blocked from my memory banks. 

Every time I think about the Mac, fresh Krispy Kreme donuts come to mind for some reason. 

xD

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Blocked from my memory banks. 

Every time I think about the Mac, fresh Krispy Kreme donuts come to mind for some reason. 

xD

Good one. 

But hey, at least both Colquitt and Warner Robins went far in the 2011 playoffs that year (semifinals). I think Colquitt's loss to us helped them out for the remainder of the season if you ask me....... lolololololol. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Good one. 

But hey, at least both Colquitt and Warner Robins went far in the 2011 playoffs that year (semifinals). I think Colquitt's loss to us helped them out for the remainder of the season if you ask me....... lolololololol. 

Back in those days, Rush hadn't gotten around to realizing we needed to concentrate more heavily on defense in Georgia yet.

I simply can't drive to the Mac without passing by that Krispy Kreme donut shop. Then the whole time I'm at the game I know I'm stopping in there on the way out to the interstate. 

Mmm donuts. 

Hmm... 2011? 

Donuts. 

Yeah, donuts. 😀

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

hey I got to watch WR from about the 94' season til about the 05' season (or whatever season was Ken Hale Jr's from Stephenson.  Did I see you play at WR during that span???  

Besides the obvious season; which two or thrree seasons do you think were WR's best?  Say since 1990.  I still think Willie Reid might be my fav Demon of all time but Grube and Richardson are right up there too.

17 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

hey I got to watch WR from about the 94' season til about the 05' season (or whatever season was Ken Hale Jr's from Stephenson.  Did I see you play at WR during that span???  

Besides the obvious season; which two or thrree seasons do you think were WR's best?  Say since 1990.  I still think Willie Reid might be my fav Demon of all time but Grube and Richardson are right up there too.

Nope. I played after that time period.

Which seasons do I think were WR's best years since 1990? Easy! The 04 season when they went 14-0-1, 2011 season, and the 2013 season. I have never seen a high school team cause so many turnovers like that (I'm referring to the 2013 team). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I don't mind playing at the Mac.  I mean it's only 15 minutes from either one of the Margaritas to the stadium.

(Smile)

And Little Alphonze lives with his new bride in Warner Robins.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

A Mcceachern? Really? Lol

You really have no idea how good McEachern usually is? Beating them 41-7 is definitely an eye opener. 

The Insolent Injuns had a bad game.  They were down a cheerleader and a tuba player.  Plus...their No.1 fanatic...OMacG...hadn't had his 1800 and just didn't get the job done...coaching from the stands.  

McEachern will be a player by year end.  Beating a team in the regular season is nice...but beating them in the playoffs...is something else.

Rufus>>

On 9/5/2018 at 1:14 PM, FootballGuy said:

Nope. I played after that time period.

Which seasons do I think were WR's best years since 1990? Easy! The 04 season when they went 14-0-1, 2011 season, and the 2013 season. I have never seen a high school team cause so many turnovers like that (I'm referring to the 2013 team). 

I'll start by saying I have not seen any Demon team live since 2010; with that said, I have seen a few games via video and only one or two full games.  

now, besides that 2004 team which was pretty freakin' stout, I would ask you if you've ever seen any of the 99' team'???  that 10-2 Demon team was upset by a lucky but very very good Northside team in the city final but that team had a special chemistry.  Their defense was lights out fast and aggressive.  Statistically speaking, 99' might have been one of the best all time.  The city championship was a crazy great game!!!