The Valdosta Wildcats Have Already Started.....

Rufus69

Oh Woe Is Colquitt !!!!!

Something that started in 1913 is finally starting to boil over.  

The Cats scored 50 last week.  The Hawgs scored 50 last week.

Something's gotta give.

Rush says...our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs are gonna line up and play till the whistle stops blowing.

Yes Sir...gonna get ROWDY again this week in the Hawg Pen.

Be there if ya can.....

Rufus>>

Definitely gonna be there. 

One thing I know for a fact, Young Rodemaker is no Chad Mascoe or Isaiah Williams. 

Not saying that means a thing in the grand scheme of a game, but, there is a significant change in style of play and talent level from that position. Will be interesting to see how the Pack defense chooses to work on the Cats.

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Oh Woe Is Colquitt !!!!!

Something's gotta give.

Rush says...our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs are gonna line up and play till the whistle stops blowing.

Be there if ya can.....

Rufus>>

King of sandbagging 

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt in a laugher. If any team comes within 3 touchdowns the entire year even in the finals then I say drop em! This is the invincible juggernaut. 

Hopefully they can play St Frances Academy in the bowl game. I can't see a Utah or AZ team that could compete with this giant 

Obviously...you haven't been keeping up.

Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch or poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt in a laugher. If any team comes within 3 touchdowns the entire year even in the finals then I say drop em! This is the invincible juggernaut. 

Hopefully they can play St Frances Academy in the bowl game. I can't see a Utah or AZ team that could compete with this giant 

Hold on, hold on bro!

You are getting the cart ahead of the horse here. Colquitt ain't no jigglenut just yet. 

I'll say they certainly appear to be on the 2014-15 level right now though.

This team has that feel. QB was the question mark and I think he may be becoming the exclamation point. 

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give anyone in the country a tough game though. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hold on, hold on bro!

You are getting the cart ahead of the horse here. Colquitt ain't no jigglenut just yet. 

I'll say they certainly appear to be on the 2014-15 level right now though.

This team has that feel. QB was the question mark and I think he may be becoming the exclamation point. 

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give anyone in the country a tough game though. 

J I G G L E N U T 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

King of sandbagging 

You have difficulty making up your mind don't you?

I mean, in a ranking thread, you beat Colquitt up as if they couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag, then you come over here where Rufus is making the same claim and...

Well...

He's sand bagging. You are making an argument then arguing against that same argument. 

Do you argue with stop signs and fence posts too? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

J I G G L E N U T 

I'm tryna tell them that we can't be a jigglenut til we teabag Tift on their home field. 

They won't listen. 

One guy says Rufus is sandbagging in this thread right after he was in the no nonsense top fifty thread sandbagging the same team. 

xD

I hope one of our kids plants one of the Big C flags right into the ugly blue T on the fifty yard line at Brodie Field in October! 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You have difficulty making up your mind don't you?

I mean, in a ranking thread, you beat Colquitt up as if they couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag, then you come over here where Rufus is making the same claim and...

Well...

He's sand bagging. You are making an argument then arguing against that same argument. 

Do you argue with stop signs too? 

I arugue that this guy made trinity Catholic, thomasville , and  Mcceachern to look like some type of powerhouse so no one questions their SOS...

.. I argue that y’all brought back ur whol team and and still complain about being undersized inexperienced lmao which is it

Are you undersized and  un experienced    Or are you a National Powerhouse 

you cant be both

25 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I arugue that this guy made trinity Catholic, thomasville , and  Mcceachern to look like some type of powerhouse so no one questions their SOS...

.. I argue that y’all brought back ur whol team and and still complain about being undersized inexperienced lmao which is it

you cant be both

Thats like saying you cant be high and drunk at the same time... 

But Im sure you beg to differ... 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Oh Woe Is Colquitt !!!!!

Something's gotta give.

Be there if ya can.....

Rufus>>

one day while hanging out on the eastside of a grocery store looking for loose change and half-smoked cigarette butts, I was told by this crazy old man, rabid as a dog he was, telling me this rivalry had been settled way back in 1994 when Big Dick Jones pulled right from the left guard spot and laid out the Valdosta defensive end as CC went up 10-7 and the rest was history.  Who's history you ask; not sure I ever did catch a name of that old goonie hanging out behind Oxleys but true story for sure.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

one day while hanging out on the eastside of a grocery store looking for loose change and half-smoked cigarette butts, I was told by this crazy old man, rabid as a dog he was, telling me this rivalry had been settled way back in 1994 when Big Dick Jones pulled right from the left guard spot and laid out the Valdosta defensive end as CC went up 10-7 and the rest was history.  Who's history you ask; not sure I ever did catch a name of that old goonie hanging out behind Oxleys but true story for sure.

Funny stuff. 

Some time back, probably for sure on DJ's site, someone posted an article from up north, maybe New York or something, about the region 1 rivalries or whatever, and there was mention of a crazy fan that carried a stuffed hog head to games with him... 

That guy was once my step-dad. Don't ask. Mom made a big mistake. 

True story. 

Thought we were going to be killed one night at Lowndes over his crazy smack talk and poking that damned old stuffed hawg head at some Vikings fans. 

xD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funny stuff. 

Some time back, probably for sure on DJ's site, someone posted an article from up north, maybe New York or something, about the region 1 rivalries or whatever, and there was mention of a crazy fan that carried a stuffed hog head to games with him... 

That guy was once my step-dad. Don't ask. Mom made a big mistake. 

True story. 

Thought we were going to be killed one night at Lowndes over his crazy smack talk and poking that damned old stuffed hawg head at some Vikings fans. 

xD 

You're gonna give thee gurus the idea that there's a rivalry between Valdosta and Colquitt...if you don't watch yourself....LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Rab, I’m thinking ...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

you cant be both

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats like saying you cant be high and drunk at the same time... 

But Im sure you beg to differ... 

That wasn’t even remotely like saying you can’t be high and drunk at the same time.

27 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You're gonna give thee gurus the idea that there's a rivalry between Valdosta and Colquitt...if you don't watch yourself....LOL.

Rufus>>

Ha. 

Yes, I know that was off topic, a little. The moment just felt right though. Since we were sharing old stories and all. 

If it helps, he carried the hog head to Bazemore-Hyder too. There just wasn't anyone out to kill us there about it. xD

Can we take a minute and give the Blackhat D a pat on the back?

In 3 games, they have allowed 24 total points (17 of which came in garbage time against the reserves) and 279 ypg. They have done so by way of 9 turnovers, 19 sacks, 50 QB hurries, 49 tackles for loss, and 2 TDs scored.

These are pretty stout numbers considering we have faced 3 QBs with multiple D1 offers, some highly rated WRs, and a couple really good RBs.

These guys are a Packer Point of Pride!  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Can we take a minute and give the Blackhat D a pat on the back?

In 3 games, they have allowed 24 total points (17 of which came in garbage time against the reserves) and 279 ypg. They have done so by way of 9 turnovers, 19 sacks, 50 QB hurries, 49 tackles for loss, and 2 TDs scored.

These are pretty stout numbers considering we have faced 3 QBs with multiple D1 offers, some highly rated WRs, and a couple really good RBs.

These guys are a Packer Point of Pride!  

Lol 😝 🤤🤗😭😅😂🤣☺️😆😄.   @Sammyswordsman do something with ur son ... 

dude is talking season stats against two 2AA schools that suck and a Mcceachern 

hahaha. Seriously if any BNU school had that Cupcake schedule this year they would not have given up a single point  so far and atleast hang 65 on each of those teams

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😝 🤤🤗😭😅😂🤣☺️😆😄.   @Sammyswordsman do something with ur son ... 

dude is talking season stats against two 2AA schools that suck and a Mcceachern 

hahaha. Seriously if any BNU school had that Cupcake schedule this year they would not have given up a single point  so far and atleast hang 65 on each of those teams

SJR lost to AHP bro. 

AHP has only scored like 36 points in two games and gave up over 50. 

Tell us more about how BNU schools would do it...

Image result for tell us more gif

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

SJR lost to AHP bro. 

AHP has only scored like 36 points in two games and gave up over 50. 

Tell us more about how BNU schools would do it...

Image result for tell us more gif

Let’s see y’all lost to AHP last time I checked

they played  carrol city and SJR obviously they ain’t scoring that much in 2 games

32 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Let’s see y’all lost to AHP last time I checked

they played  carrol city and SJR obviously they ain’t scoring that much in 2 games

The most down Colquitt team in the last 5 years barely lost to AHP 2 years ago. 

We talking about 2 years ago now? 

What in the actual heck does 2 years ago have to do with SJR being anemic against AHP this year? 

Get real bro. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The most down Colquitt team in the last 5 years barely lost to AHP 2 years ago. 

We talking about 2 years ago now? 

What in the actual heck does 2 years ago have to do with SJR being anemic against AHP this year? 

Get real bro. 

Them Cat fans on the Georgia AAAAAA board have done developed "Rufus Disease".  Hell them fellers ain't sure they gonna bring a team.   Add to that...I NEVER gave any of them the right to poor mouth.  One of them went as far as to call me an...instigator.

You know I ain't gonna have that !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Them Cat fans on the Georgia AAAAAA board have done developed "Rufus Disease".  Hell them fellers ain't sure they gonna bring a team.   Add to that...I NEVER gave any of them the right to poor mouth.  One of them went as far as to call me an...instigator.

You know I ain't gonna have that !!!!!

Rufus>>

They called you what?! 

Now thems fighting words there now.

Reckon why none of them cats come over here with the big boys? 

xD