De La Salle vs. St. Francis

ServiteTier6Irrelevant

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Chaminade is terrible....as it turns out. A team can NOT give up 70 points and actually still be considered a good team. So stop pimping Chaminade. Seriously. They’ll be out if the SoCal top 20 after this debacle...as they should be. 

SoCal better hope Chaminade doesn’t win many more games. That would be a bad look...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS is going to get running clocked in the SBG. 

Better off sending Folsom. It would be a somewhat better game. 

McFly, Your team had a chance to earn it on the field. Your puppies had a chance and CHOKED it away . Your team is parcitipating for a non SBG OPEN title. A second best 2nd tier title.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS is going to get running clocked in the SBG. 

Better off sending Folsom. It would be a somewhat better game. 

That's a bold statement to make considering they lost to DLS. Sorry but you can't erase that game no matter how you twist it to make it seem like Folsom is a better choice 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@BraceFace69 its 7 50 pm. 

I figured I'd ask you, what your thoughts were on this USC game? Looks like a defensive battle. Maybe you can add some insight? Or do we have to wait until after midnight?

-BryanColangelo

block. your mom's feet rubbing duty won't wait until after midnight. Get on it cabin boy. When you come up for air, google Costello and where he is from. You are dismissed!!

• Thumbs Down 1

On 9/8/2018 at 7:40 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS is going to get running clocked. Simple enough?

My comment had nothing to do with rather I felt DLS would end up in a running clock or not and everything to do with your thought that Folsom is a better choice. Folsom had their chance and failed.  The only way Folsom stands a chance to go open is if DLS bombs the rest of the season.

You should be counting your blessings that Folsom will get to avoid the SoCal all star team and can stomp on a SoCal consolation prize, which you will try to prop up as a top SoCal team and you will use the very controversial computer based polls to support your argument.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2018 at 12:48 AM, Exocet 98 said:

I'm still waiting for the pawn shop info from your mom, on the Rolex I left on her night stand.

What does this even mean?

i understand it’s a momma joke, but are you saying Blocks mom so hot you gave her a $50k gift for her night’s work?

seems like joke would be on you for patronizing the most expensive old lady in the world 

9 hours ago, nascar624 said:

You should be counting your blessings that Folsom will get to avoid the SoCal all star team

I would disagree. My thoughts, and the thoughts of others on here (even if they don't say it) is that Folsom would give these teams a much better game. DLS just not enough offense.

Interestingly enough, Folsom's SoS is actually highers than DLSs right now 

On 9/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

I would disagree. My thoughts, and the thoughts of others on here (even if they don't say it) is that Folsom would give these teams a much better game. DLS just not enough offense.

Interestingly enough, Folsom's SoS is actually highers than DLSs right now 

Yes, DLS doesnt have the offense to hang and Folsom is capable with their offense to potentially put up more points, but they would still get curb stomped. They would be facing a nastier defense compared to DLS and facing a much more explosive offense which they wont see this year, so again they should be glad that it's up to DLS to take the beating. 

Now give them a much better game than DLS??? Not convinced of that. With DLS the game is probably a lower scoring game and with Folsom game is probably a higher scoring game

As for a marginal difference in SOS right now, means nothing and wont mean anything unless DLS bombs this season which is what Folsom needs for them to overcome the loss to DLS to have a shot.