De La Salle vs. St. Francis

ServiteTier6Irrelevant

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, World Citizen said:

Tired and a bit pathetic to keep up this narrative.  Just be thankful for some good football and get your ass behind NorCal as they head down south. 

I'm sure the bylaws (Rule 483-Section 2b: Subsection 1.6 - 1.9 ) regarding a person(s) who resides in NorCal but doesn't, in good faith, stop the 'poor devil did the miraculous and held them to 14pts routine'.  I'm fairly confident the Comish and his extensive staff are looking into these bylaws at this moment and may even have come to a decision as to how to deal with your current disregard for the rules that have been put forth and voted on by the commission on said bylaws. 

Aztec and Pops both have intimate knowledge of our bylaws and have your and the forum's best interest in mind so please take the advice they offer bc the Comish might be less than lenient with this type of behavior. 

Dear member,

In addition to your said grievance, the Sub committee on borderline psychotic posters, is well aware of said poster, and in fact the said member is currently in "not good standing" status.  The Chief himself is looing into the matter and is additionally concerned about said not in good standing poster, hijacking game threads.

Your legal clerks are correct that Rule 483-Section 2b: Subsection 1.6-1.9 Strictly states that (quote) ( "No member shall attempt to spin a loss into a win via deceptive and dishonest reporting". (endquote).  This section immediately follows the "Johnny Stanton rule", which illustrates the importance to our charter.

Thank you for your diligence and concern for the integrity of the forum, also for following protocol in going through the property channels to report the said infraction.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, ServiteTier6Irrelevant said:

I hope @The Comish decides to show up. We are friends, uniting against the devil!

Dear member,

We are concerned that your post likeability rating is in negative territory.  The ability to down vote member posts was initiated as a way for members to self police fellow members, and to encourage relevant posts.  In your case this is not happening.  As of today you are no longer a member in good standing. 

In addition your screen name is fraud, and untrue on multiple levels. 

The subcommittee on screen name integrity kindly requests that you drop this persona while you spend the next 10 weeks in irrelevancy hell while your Bulldogs resume their pathetic so called "schedule".

Thank you in advance for being an example of what not to do on a message board forum.

-The Comish

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Thus supporting @Pops take that Nor Cal is superior to Ga. at the Top

CalPreps doesnt support any argument worth making... I just thought it was interesting.

Heres an extended version (Top 10) of a combined NoCal & GA

10. De La Salle CA

11. Colquitt GA

12. Folsom CA

13. Rome GA

24. Grayson GA

26. Milton GA

41. Blessed Trinity GA

43. Buford GA

50. Archer GA

52. North Gwinnett GA

8 of the Top 10 are from GA.... 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

CalPreps doesnt support any argument worth making... I just thought it was interesting.

10. De La Salle CA

11. Colquitt GA

12. Folsom CA

13. Rome GA

24. Grayson GA

26. Milton GA

41. Blessed Trinity GA

43. Buford GA

50. Archer GA

52. North Gwinnett GA

I thought you said Calpreps was garbage?

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

10. De La Salle CA

11. Colquitt GA

12. Folsom CA

13. Rome GA

24. Grayson GA

26. Milton GA

41. Blessed Trinity GA

43. Buford GA

50. Archer GA

52. North Gwinnett GA

But the 2 NorCal are #1 and #3, is almost always #1, and hangs a little closer to 50/50 Beyoncé’s top 10

norcal Ga norcal

6 or 8 GA

the next couplenif dozen are mixed 

it is what it is 

53 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

What is your take on the death of Chaminade last night? Serious question. 

Let me handle this question. It’s simple.

1. Folsom is good. But we all knew that. 

2. Chaminade is terrible....as it turns out. A team can NOT give up 70 points and actually still be considered a good team. So stop pimping Chaminade. Seriously. They’ll be out if the SoCal top 20 after this debacle...as they should be. 

1+2 = blowout Folsom. Pretty simple really. Too bad they didn’t save a few of those points to not get shut out by DLS. Just sayin’. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Let me handle this question. It’s simple.

1. Folsom is good. But we all knew that. 

2. Chaminade is terrible....as it turns out. A team can NOT give up 70 points and actually still be considered a good team. So stop pimping Chaminade. Seriously. They’ll be out if the SoCal top 20 after this debacle...as they should be. 

1+2 = blowout Folsom. Pretty simple really. Too bad they didn’t save a few of those points to not get shut out by DLS. Just sayin’. 

Let me handle this. It is quite simple.

1. I agree with you. Folsom is good.

2. Chaminade is NOT terrible. They would be a top 5 team in NorCal. TWO different sources had them around thr top 10 in SoCal. You can't backtrack from that just because the other team is too good. 

3. You should feel lucky you got a game at home in week 0 before Folsom got the train rollin. You want no part of this now.

I am going to say that Folsom WOULD beat Cen10. I would bet everything on it. They didn't roll Pitt or handle mediocre Narbonne like they should of. Folsom beats Cen10. 

Hopefully SoCal shapes up and when Cen10 gets bounced from the playoffs, sends them to the wolves and we can whoop on them some more.