PrepGridiron goes 11-0 in PF Expert Pick Em

ECHS05

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

Thanks a lot a-hole! now @PrepGridiron is going only allow us 3 likes a day for your insubordination!!!

Mi amigo, do you really want ECHS and GSB making decisions..I think not

And the likes are inflated anyway.. likes are worthless since there’s an unlimited amount 

u can like anything Know a days not like the good ol days where you had to bust ur ass to get a Like

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2018 at 5:34 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Who are are they to pick for PrepGridiron. We should have a group vote when deciding picks enough with this 1940s dictatorship 

You seem to be under the mistaken impression this is a democracy.  On the contrary, it is a benevolent dictatorship and @PrepGridiron is the dictator.  You only get to play in his world, not lead it.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, Fred said:

You seem to be under the mistaken impression this is a democracy.  On the contrary, it is a benevolent dictatorship and @PrepGridiron is the dictator.  You only get to play in his world, not lead it.

:ph34r:

Oh word didn’t realize it was his website 

i assumed Sammy echs and GSB ran Our ship 🚢 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Wait a minute 

who cheated?

this is a great story, what happened was....

we had a NCAA Tournament group on ESPN. 

I won the thing. 

Opie started complaining and he was serious, that I had cheated!

Mind you, this was ESPN so once your choices are made, they are locked. No way to change anything.

His "Pumpkin logic?"

I had no picked enough losers! 

He thought it was not fair because I did not pick as many underdogs as he had!

No joke. 

That is why I often refer to him as "little" or "a baby."

It's a freakin game of chance, you lose you congratulate the winner and walk on. 

It was the same "little man" mentality he has shown after every GA OOS loss. 

He's a good egg, don't get me wrong. He is just emotionally immature. Not the worst thing. He brings me lots of laughs. 

I actually like the guy, a lot. He cant stand me though. That also makes me laugh and he can';t understand why. lol

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this is a great story, what happened was....

we had a NCAA Tournament group on ESPN. 

I won the thing. 

Opie started complaining and he was serious, that I had cheated!

Mind you, this was ESPN so once your choices are made, they are locked. No way to change anything.

His "Pumpkin logic?"

I had no picked enough losers! 

He thought it was not fair because I did not pick as many underdogs as he had!

No joke. 

That is why I often refer to him as "little" or "a baby."

It's a freakin game of chance, you lose you congratulate the winner and walk on. 

It was the same "little man" mentality he has shown after every GA OOS loss. 

He's a good egg, don't get me wrong. He is just emotionally immature. Not the worst thing. He brings me lots of laughs. 

I actually like the guy, a lot. He cant stand me though. That also makes me laugh and he can';t understand why. lol

Damn Nor

How many Black eyes can one State take !!!!

ED29600D-B9DB-4D6C-B61D-08914FFA5F98.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2018 at 9:09 PM, PrepGridiron said:

Hahaha. Adam is defending Pick Em Champ and currently 2nd. Omaha is currently 2nd. ECHS is tied for 4th and I'm down on the list but missed an entire week (you give me 10 points for the week I missed, I'm in 3rd). GSB isn't even participating in the pick em. 

At any rate, the way it went down was that GSB and I were asked to pick. I didn't have much time to put it together and I didn't want to have an elaborate process. I decided to go with 5. I picked the past pick em winners, ECHS as the pick em selector and Steeler with GSB filling in the fifth spot. Two couldn't commit, so we added OmahaVol and myself to round out the 5. Like I said before, I think you have a good representative group. After this year, we can consider taking the top five or some more defined process.  

That makes sense. 

1 hour ago, ron169 said:

Week 4 seems to be the separation week. Our "experts" only have 5 of the same picks as the leader, with 5 being different. Definitely a chance to make up some ground, or lose big time.

DePaul/SJR was our biggest debate. DePaul has a 3 year QB and talented receiver. They also beat SJR in last years championship. Alaimo (QB) hasn't played up to par, but the defense and trenches should have the advantage over DePaul.