Week 0 - Present Apology Thread(Poll Guru Edition)

LiberalDonaldTrump

On 9/17/2018 at 6:59 PM, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  They do play the best in the Nation, the nation of ga. Lol

On 9/17/2018 at 7:07 PM, AztecPadre said:

Hahahaha.  This coming from a ga poster?  That's all coldcuts schedules.  GA could not be more down this year, but Marietta has a chance to save the state from any more further humility, this Saturday.  If they lose, ga should be delegated to the regional boards only, since this is a NATIONAL board.  

Relegated bro, stay focused Padre. 

BGW

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pops said:

GA guys have been detoothed this year 

@CCBlackhatter only one yapping and he’s basically one of those little ankle biter terriers

stay the course 

Nothing like a Pops overreaction to pass the time.

If by detoothed, you are referring to Grayson and Marietta not matching their hype, then ok. Other than that, things are shaking out like pretty much everyone in GA thought it would.

You, like Sammy, are not used to seeing teams upset by there in state opponents.

53 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Nothing like a Pops overreaction to pass the time.

If by detoothed, you are referring to Grayson and Marietta not matching their hype, then ok. Other than that, things are shaking out like pretty much everyone in GA thought it would.

You, like Sammy, are not used to seeing teams upset by there in state opponents.

Everyone in GA thought that GA's teams would lose almost all of their important OOS matchups? That's news to me.

And it's hard to swallow that things have turned out pretty much how you thought they would while also at the same time watching your teams get upset by in state opponents.

But maybe you're used to swallowing hard things. Check your avatar.

IDK. That's not my business. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, Folsom isn't ranked at USAT anyway. 

Not sure if that would be a plus to the argument. 

Maybe I should apologize for checking in and discovering that. 

But Folsom was ranked 20, I believe, before the DLS game.

And DLS wasn't ranked.

And Smelly loves it when the underdog wins. Even on the rare occasion that DLS loses to an underdog, Smelly thinks to himself, "Good for them. They deserved it."

But I also checked in recently. And believe I saw DLS at 10.

I couldn't find Colquitt. 

Anybody seen Colquitt?

Hello?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

But Folsom was ranked 20, I believe, before the DLS game.

And DLS wasn't ranked.

And Smelly loves it when the underdog wins. Even on the rare occasion that DLS loses to an underdog, Smelly thinks to himself, "Good for them. They deserved it."

But I also checked in recently. And believe I saw DLS at 10.

I couldn't find Colquitt. 

Anybody seen Colquitt?

Hello?

Colquitt is at the same place in USAT as USAT is in Moultrie and Norman Park and Colquitt County. 

KansasCyclingPhotos_005.jpg.273bb610530ee4dcb1a90b5f57473f9a.jpg

xD

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Everyone in GA thought that GA's teams would lose almost all of their important OOS matchups? That's news to me.

And it's hard to swallow that things have turned out pretty much how you thought they would while also at the same time watching your teams get upset by in state opponents.

But maybe you're used to swallowing hard things. Check your avatar.

IDK. That's not my business. 

Such hostility from you NorCal folks.

In reality, Grayson being upset by BC has been the only OOS let down. Fortunately, they get to crow after one win because I don't see Grayson losing in a rematch. BC played a perfect game, and Grayson made a ton of mistakes that BC capitalized on.

Marietta was never favored over SJC nor was John's Creek.

I'm pretty sure NG and Buford were both projected to lose close games which they did.

As far as losing in state, it just goes to show that there are great teams that are just as good as the ones you all prop up on here. Funny how the polling experts reflect this in their rankings.

You folks are just clinging to whatever you can to diminish the quality of football here.

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Such hostility from you NorCal folks.

In reality, Grayson being upset by BC has been the only OOS let down. Fortunately, they get to crow after one win because I don't see Grayson losing in a rematch. BC played a perfect game, and Grayson made a ton of mistakes that BC capitalized on.

Marietta was never favored over SJC nor was John's Creek.

I'm pretty sure NG and Buford were both projected to lose close games which they did.

As far as losing in state, it just goes to show that there are great teams that are just as good as the ones you all prop up on here. Funny how the polling experts reflect this in their rankings.

You folks are just clinging to whatever you can to diminish the quality of football here.

You're a man after my own heart.

I don't see DLS losing many of their rematches either. 

DLS is awesome in hypothetical rematches. 

• Haha 2