How would these games play out?

FootballGuy

10 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I am not surprised at all. He goes on and on about this and that, but even after typing a story, he still can’t string two thoughts together. His “analysis” sucks.

Then he asks me to prove it. I’m not looking to prove who wins, all I wanted to know was why he said Central would win without issue. 

You have to at least understand the logic in nooners post.   I’ve been in countless arguments with him, but the unproven issue is right (outside of Texas).  Now I tend to not be so one sided.  For example if IMG didn’t play anyone they’d still be legit. You just have to understand most people aren’t going to bet on a team they haven’t seen play OOs.   Look at Carol City.  i’d be willing to bet 90% of the national posters would take Central over them due to their OOS this year.   CC has to prove their worth.   Mostly only Fl posters know about CC this year.    The games don’t necessarily have to be direct OOS, but when no one in Texas plays a big OOS there are no connections to make indirectly either.  If CC throttles Central you better believe they get that RISPEK!  

Now this can work negatively as well (happens more often this way lol).   Colquitt loses to Grayson and we got a shit show on this board.

Risk-Reward.