How would these games play out?

FootballGuy

37 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The thing that hurts me with Rome though is their schedule is terrible... 

Marietta and Carrollton where the beefiest teams they played... 

The Marietta game was good 

And they beat Carrollton in what may as well have been a freaking Basketball game 65-51

Yeah their defense took a mean hit after last season. It's gonna cost them sooner or later. 

58 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I haven't had a chance to see Bingham yet... 

But I give Rome a fair shot...  Their Offense is legit but the Defense is suspect... 

They remind me of 2015 Cen10 the offense is insane... 

Could be. Haven't really seen Rome this year. Bingham seems down. This was a toss up for me.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Rome (GA) vs Bingham

Miami central vs Lake Travis (TX)

Carol City vs Allen 

Colquitt vs Corona Centennial 

Not sure about the others, but LT would win. While the scores may not show it since the starters come out rather soon (because the games have gotten out of hand quickly since the Bowie game), I think LT has hit their gear. The same they hit in 2016 in the first Westlake game, where from that game on they completely destroyed all opponents.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Not sure about the others, but LT would win. While the scores may not show it (because the games have gotten out of hand quickly since the Bowie game), I think LT has hit their gear. The same they hit in 2016 in the first Westlake game, where from that game on they completely destroyed all opponents.

Not surprising.  95% of all the scheduled games in Texas are blowouts.  But they still draw 10k so who am I to complain

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Not sure about the others, but LT would win. While the scores may not show it since the starters come out rather soon (because the games have gotten out of hand quickly since the Bowie game), I think LT has hit their gear. The same they hit in 2016 in the first Westlake game, where from that game on they completely destroyed all opponents.

I think MC would grind out a close win. The brand of football they play is not something seen in Texas and it would cause LT some issues.

• Like 2

Rome (GA) vs Bingham. Toss Up I sort of like Bingham to grind out a 3 point win.

Miami central vs Lake Travis (TX) . Miami Central by 10-14 pts.

Carol City vs Allen. haven't seen Carol City play this year but gun to the head I pick Allen by a decent margin

Colquitt vs Corona Centennial : Corona Centennial by a late TD.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They are big, fast, and physical across the board.

That's not to say Texas doesn't have a few teams that play this brand, but overall, you don't see a lot of head hunting defense first teams out that way.

Allen fits that description. Not super fast, but huge across the board. And very physical in the trenches. LT took them to the very end and lost by two with a relatively bad defense and a sophomore. 

I would expect a battle. LT is not afraid of anyone. 

I'm surprised most y'all are picking THIS cen10 team over colquitt. 

I'm not sure if MC would be able to stop Garrett Wilson (lake travis).

Carol City seems to be the real deal down there in Florida. I don't think Allen has really been tested this year (may be wrong about this), so I'd like to see how they'd do against a team who's actually legit.