How would these games play out?

FootballGuy

On 9/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, FootballGuy said:

Awwww shucks..... totally forgot when colquitt and north gwinnett played those two teams from california. Guess how that went???? So yeah, playing out of our comfort zone ain't no biggie. 

Good God, Man

playing those particular middling teams may be a step up from ISB but not much 

it is verboten to reference them as proof of a positive accomplishment 

you want them NOT mentioned specifically and just be happy they’re a counting stat in your W/L

1 hour ago, GrecoRoman said:

Yea I think it was another thread where I was asking about the FL vs GA game.   I had went to a few of those when I lived in FL and man there was speed all over the place.  GA best = FL best.  FL just has more due to population but those states are very similar and above all others for talent

GA is to FL what Norcal is to socal 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Sorry, I just found this thread. As the ultimate prognosticator I know you want my input. 😈

First off, with the exception of MC/Lake Travis all these game would be very competitive.

The correct answers are,

Rome

MC 

Carol City unless played in Allen (and were else would Allen play O.o)

Corona 

Have you seen LT play? Do you know anything about them? 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Sorry, I just found this thread. As the ultimate prognosticator I know you want my input. 😈

First off, with the exception of MC/Lake Travis all these game would be very competitive.

The correct answers are,

Rome

MC 

Carol City unless played in Allen (and were else would Allen play O.o)

Corona 

Elaborate?

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What I know is what they have done traditionally and to who, including this year. I also know the relative level of play in TX.

I have missed any away OOS games against national powers that I have missed recently?

So, in summary you haven’t seen any games. Just keep it simple and real. 

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

We use to play um every season with pretty good success! But for some reason, they ended the series! It was played in FLAAAWDA a coupla times, but nobody gave a shit! I believe that when I went to FLAAAWDA once, it was played in the middle of nowhere in 1995, with a crowd of about 1000, mostly from JAWJA! So it moved to the Georgia Dome, and at one point, was played in Neyland Stadium in Volnessea!

Yea GA best can no doubt hang with them (Or any State for that matter)  - but as you say GA has  better overall programs (coaching, QB play, facilities, fanfare).

And lol on the crowds (or lackof) - FL is notorious for no one going to the games or caring.  This is at the college level also outside of the campuses.  I remember being in Miami Beach in 2002 and talking to just about everyone about the upcoming NC  Rose Bowl game for the Canes and no one knew wtf I was talking about.   Or even better when Devonta Freeman was at Central I caught a home game and most of the Central crowd were guys yelling at him that he wasn't s*** and they would bust his a**.  So much for support lol

2 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

Yea GA best can no doubt hang with them (Or any State for that matter)  - but as you say GA has  better overall programs (coaching, QB play, facilities, fanfare).

And lol on the crowds (or lackof) - FL is notorious for no one going to the games or caring.  This is at the college level also outside of the campuses.  I remember being in Miami Beach in 2002 and talking to just about everyone about the upcoming NC  Rose Bowl game for the Canes and no one knew wtf I was talking about.   Or even better when Devonta Freeman was at Central I caught a home game and most of the Central crowd were guys yelling at him that he wasn't s*** and they would bust his a**.  So much for support lol

Folks in Miami are FAR too busy trying to get um some trim and a tan! Sports is an AFTERTHOUGHT!

29 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What I know is what they have done traditionally and to who, including this year. I also know the relative level of play in TX.

I have missed any away OOS games against national powers that I have missed recently?

So you don’t know anything about the team. Matchups determine victors, not your measure.

12 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

So you don’t know anything about the team. Matchups determine victors, not your measure.

Oh, and they would win the matchups that would be key to the team success.

Thanks! Not being a freakin' clairvoyant, I would not know that. 

How long have you been aware of your super natural gifts? 

45 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So, in summary you haven’t seen any games. Just keep it simple and real. 

Nooner lives just across the NW NJ line in NY and Bozo is the closest decent team near him in NJ. They do not even have a visitors side bleachers.  He has no other team to support and he probably don't go to many games, but he can tell you about every team across the nation and knows everything about HS football playing Xbox.

He supports girls soccer that's his thing due to a daughter that has or is playing.....So when he posts just think about what I have mentioned. Now the rest of you know this. ..pretty simple.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Oh, and they would win the matchups that would be key to the team success.

Thanks! Not being a freakin' clairvoyant, I would not know that. 

How long have you been aware of your super natural gifts? 

I am not claiming LT wins. I don’t know who wins. Neither do you.

But to really decide a match-up fairly, and on paper, some sort of analysis should be done of match-ups. 

And you don’t know if they’d win the match-ups or not. If you had watched both closely and knew a thing or two about football, then I’d lean more in your favor, in terms of credibility. 

You have yet to show something that reveals that you know anything about LT football. Knowing they’re a ranked team from Texas doesn’t count. 

There is nothing “super natural” about calling you out and demanding an explanation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

But to really decide a match-up fairly, and on paper, some sort of analysis should be done of match-ups. 

And you don’t know if they’d win the match-ups or not. If you had watched both closely and knew a thing or two about football, then I’d lean more in your favor, in terms of credibility. 

You have yet to show something that reveals that you know anything about LT football. Knowing they’re a ranked team from Texas doesn’t count. 

There is nothing “super natural” about calling you out and demanding an explanation. 

Get the hell out of here with this nonesense. 

I expressed an opinion on who I thought would win. That is what the thread was posted for. 

I don't think it would be a close game as MC has proved they can play with the best an LT hasn't.

Simple. I look for proof. I find none to support LT. 

If you can do match ups and determine the winner there from, why don't you do it?

No one else can. It's just ignorant arrogance to say you can.

Now pay attention. Watching games is not gonna tell you who is gonna win a game against another team of relative parity. 

The best you can do is do what a coach does, find a weakness or weaknesses and TRY TO exploit it.

Often you can't.

Guess what, the other team does the same thing. 

Let me guess, you think over hyped, play no one can beat a proven commodity. 

I disagree. I;ll go with the preponderance of the evidence. 

Good night

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Don't bother.

We've yet to get even a basic analysis from Nor in several years now.

51 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Get the hell out of here with this nonesense. 

I expressed an opinion on who I thought would win. That is what the thread was posted for. 

I don't think it would be a close game as MC has proved they can play with the best an LT hasn't.

Simple. I look for proof. I find none to support LT. 

If you can do match ups and determine the winner there from, why don't you do it?

No one else can. It's just ignorant arrogance to say you can.

Now pay attention. Watching games is not gonna tell you who is gonna win a game against another team of relative parity. 

The best you can do is do what a coach does, find a weakness or weaknesses and TRY TO exploit it.

Often you can't.

Guess what, the other team does the same thing. 

Let me guess, you think over hyped, play no one can beat a proven commodity. 

I disagree. I;ll go with the preponderance of the evidence. 

Good night

Your post is littered with ignorance. It is unreadable crap. 

With that said, it would be a waste of time to respond to you with anymore. Move along now. 

58 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Don't bother.

We've yet to get even a basic analysis from Nor in several years now.

I am not surprised at all. He goes on and on about this and that, but even after typing a story, he still can’t string two thoughts together. His “analysis” sucks.

Then he asks me to prove it. I’m not looking to prove who wins, all I wanted to know was why he said Central would win without issue. 

5 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:

Lol so true.  That’s that rough love!