How would these games play out?

FootballGuy

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'm afraid the GA radio play by play guy wouldn't make it to the end of the game. His heart might give out after Logan goes for it on fourth down from everywhere on the field. lol

It wouldn't be as bad on the play by play guy as you suggest. 

I've said it before and will again, Logan will find a punter before the end of the game. Depending on the team, that stuff won't fly over here very many times. 

If it's CC vs CC, I suspect he blows the dust and cobwebs off his punter.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've said it before and will again, Logan will find a punter before the end of the game. Depending on the team, that stuff won't fly over here very many times. 

You may be right hawg! Logan has always been a good sport when stomping a mudhole...I said a MUDHOLE in opponents. ;)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You may be right hawg! Logan has always been a good sport when stomping a mudhole...I said a MUDHOLE in opponents. ;)

I know this has been said before too, but, nobody, and I mean NOBODY stomps mudholes except for Lowndes. 

Did you see what they did to poor widdle Valdosta this past Friday? 

That, my friend, is the definition of a mudhole stomping. 

xD

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

=Allen fits that description. Not super fast, but huge across the board. And very physical in the trenches. LT took them to the very end and lost by two with a relatively bad defense and a sophomore. 

I would expect a battle. LT is not afraid of anyone. 

I'm sorry, but WHEN did you say was the last time Lake Travesty actually played an OOS opponent?

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They don't believe in punters in Cali, Tejas, and ole Virginnie!

19 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Rome (GA) vs Bingham Don't know much about either team.  Bingham, maybe a small edge. Don't trust small school Georgia teams against teams west of the Mississippi.

Miami central vs Lake Travis (TX) If LT has a good run defense, they have a good chance, if not; then MC

Carol City vs Allen Allen

Colquitt vs Corona Colquitt in Georgia, CC in Cali if game goes past midnight EST.  Them Gawja hogs are in hog la la land after midnight.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I think Rome handles Bingham... Bingham has been handled vs legit teams

Miami Central

Carol City vs Allen would be really close... Carol City isnt getting enough love this year yet

Colquitt vs Cen10... I have no idea, Id pick Colquitt this year but its year to year

Lol.  And last year and next year and so on .....

Honestly, I'd pick Colquitt over CC because of their defense and run game. I truly believe that colquitt would "break" CC's will and control T.O.P., which would keep CC's offense off the field for a good majority of the game. 

Rome is weak on D this year, but I believe that they would make enough plays on O to come away with the W. Bingham ain't no slouch. Love how they play.

9 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

That brand is not exclusive to Florida teams or Central. There are ones like it in Texas. 

LT’s brand of football is having the smartest and most disciplined players on the field. 

It's more Miami than it is FL.  And it's only exclusive in a similar way as saying  TX has great QB's.  (sure other states do but no one can touch TX)   TX is top dog because of it's great balance. (athetes, coaching, gameplay, good offense and defense)  FL and especially Miami are well known for their brand of defense - young kids there are more amped to lay a big hit than score a touchdown that kind of thing.  Like you said this style can be found everywhere it's just more prevalent there than anywhere I've seen - and I've seen all the hotbeds in the country live.   Many HS OOS games that FL team won are won because their defense keeps them in it.  Most times, their offenses look awful other than an occasional gamebreaker busting something.  

Second they just flat have more talent there than anywhere else and that's just a bottom line fact but of course this doesnt always translate into better teams yada yada .

TX most likely wins the majority of HS games between the states in my opinion but  FL is where the most freaks roam for whatever reason.    Deion sums it up here (I remember when he said this during Aquinas vs Skyline)  with Nate Newton.  

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-09-09/sports/fl-fla-texas-football-0910-20100909_1_great-football-debate-football-stadium-football-teams