ESPN analysis - recruits per county (state map)

golfaddict1

10 year analysis of top recruits  and if folks want to see what many have stated  on here about location of where the recruits come from in each state, here you go...  good stuff here.  Click on top states icon to see map and county info by clicking on state.  

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/22312871/college-football-recruiting-true-battlegrounds

Article from Feb. this season... 

FB50AF95-1E93-422A-8981-AE85C611A3E8.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Typical ESPN, can't spell for shit.... Gwinnett.

BGW

That tweet mention wasn't from ESPN... they are good here (for a change lol).   The other night on ESPN2  I saw drone racing.  

What happened to Snooker is what I want to know!   Shame on you ESPN, you used to be cool.   :)  

image.thumb.png.e711737e38a3666acf690c3ea8bf4f59.png

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

The other night on ESPN2  I saw drone racing.  

What happened to Snooker is what I want to know!   Shame on you ESPN, you used to be cool.   :)  

Saw some of that too...kind of cool...for about a sec. I prefer Robot Wars...for a little more than a sec, but not too much more.

Maybe Drone Wars would keep me interested for longer, especially if they used snooker cues as ammo.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Saw some of that too...kind of cool...for about a sec. I prefer Robot Wars...for a little more than a sec, but not too much more.

Maybe Drone Wars would keep me interested for longer, especially if they used snooker cues as ammo.

Agreed.   Trying to be Sulu maneuvering that drone with Scotty in your ear yelling, “I’ve got no more power”, would be too intense for this old man.   I retired at PlayStation 2.  My son has the Xbox one and the graphics and game play is pretty intense.  I keep saying I’ll give the racing game a try or the fifa or madden, but I’ve been saying that for a decade it seems.  :( 

I need to start slow... get in the groove.  Pong!   

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

Neither James white nor Giovanni Bernard were top 100 players maybe not even top 250.  SMH.  They need to just do D1 recruits.  The whole top 50/100 crap is waaay too subjective.!!

Hahaha.  Come on bro, don't tell me you joined the Jealous of Cali support group too?  You guys do have the most counties.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  Come on bro, don't tell me you joined the Jealous of Cali support group too?  You guys do have the most counties.

It's not about that I'm just staying when they do stuff on top 100 or top 250 players I think it's ehh.  Because the rankings are subjective.   I never like the "blue chip" research.    Because half the time the "blue chips" are duds. 

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

That tweet mention wasn't from ESPN... they are good here (for a change lol).   The other night on ESPN2  I saw drone racing.  

image.thumb.png.e711737e38a3666acf690c3ea8bf4f59.png

So FL has almost 50%?  BS - something off with these numbers,  (unless its my math which is possible lol)

And I'll be the first to admit FL is numero uno but not to this degree.  Or put another way it has as many as TX & Cali combined - yea right.  Of course it is an off poll "top counties" but still something doesnt compute

58 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

So FL has almost 50%?  BS - something off with these numbers,  (unless its my math which is possible lol)

And I'll be the first to admit FL is numero uno but not to this degree.  Or put another way it has as many as TX & Cali combined - yea right.  Of course it is an off poll "top counties" but still something doesnt compute

Well I'm sure Manatee county is a bit Skewed lol.  *Cough IMG*