Flawda guys... STA @ Deerfield Beach -- who you got?

ECHS05

57 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I need some tips for the Pick 'Em here... Ive seen DFB live vs. Buford this year. They are pretty athletic and have some playmakers.. Question is do they have enough to beat STA?

I think so personally. I gotta follow DFB since theyve beaten both Buford & Westlake GA...

DFB usually seems to have STA number at that pothole stadium that DFB has 

I know sta gonna be pissed off but wouldn't be surprised if sta falls to DFB looks pretty good this year 

50 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I need some tips for the Pick 'Em here... Ive seen DFB live vs. Buford this year. They are pretty athletic and have some playmakers.. Question is do they have enough to beat STA?

I think so personally. I gotta follow DFB since theyve beaten both Buford & Westlake GA...

Yes, DFB, a tier 3 team, and a few studs short of a bad-ass team, has enough talent and coaching to win. STA has already proven they can be beat by a 1 loss team, so a 5-0 DFB could-go-all-the-way! I'll pick STA in the Pick Em though. Hope that helps.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

DFB plays Blanche Ely, Stoneman Douglas, Piper and Coral Springs .....All very weak as is most of their schedule with exception of STA.....They will get beat up pretty good....

STA schedule so far isn't worth bragging about either 

They got beat double digits by Miami Central 

They beat some pretty bad teams and their premiere win was over Dematha 

DFB beating Buford in GA was far more impressive and STA has always had trouble playing at DFB 

I wouldn't be shocked if STA drops second game in a row here

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

DFB plays Blanche Ely, Stoneman Douglas, Piper and Coral Springs .....All very weak as is most of their schedule with exception of STA.....They will get beat up pretty good....

DFB beat Chaminade-Madonna, Buford, & Westlake... All pretty well contrived teams.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kalven said:

I'm picking DFB, should be a good one. They fought hard last year.

Yup.  STA’s first TD drive  w Casteel (0 vs St John Bosco in regulation, 0 vs Peoria Centennial) wasn’t until Nick Bonitto’s int pick 6 giving STA a 7 pt lead.  If I’m not mistaken, they’re lone TD drive was a short field also, forgot where they started but it was for sure well inside DFB territory.  

6 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

True, but no where near STA level.......But......on any given day.....I would love to see STA get beat....Remember, Bosco, with less than stellar teams,  held that STA to about 8 points in two game and won both 20-10 and 24-7 and that one was almost 31-7 but time ran out...

Except STAs level hasnt been that overwhelming the last 2 years.

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

STA had a trick pass play on first play from scrimmage for a TD and then DFB had a poor snap in punt formation that was recovered for a TD in the end zone... 14-0 lead after one offensive play from scrimmage.   31-0 at the half.   

Carol City leading Southridge 28-0 in 2nd qtr.  

Carol City is not Fkn around this year.  

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Carol City is not Fkn around this year.  

Like in the old days bro remember.  My junior year we were ranked top 10 in nation behind Southridge so a few of us  went to see them play & after that saw Carol City.  When I saw Southridge play I remember we all thought that we've never  seen any running backs close to those guys and our team knew there was zero chance we could stop them.  Matter of fact, I'll give serious doubts that any high school defense could have stopped them.  

Backfield of Troy Davis and Sedrick Irvin who only went on to each lead the Big 10 in rushing with Davis breaking all kinds of records and made it to the Heisman twice finishing 5th and 2nd.  Lol once I saw what these guys did in college I realized there was nothing wrong with how we felt at the time we were just seeing one of (if not the best) HS backfield ever.