USA Today No. 23 Dutch Fork (SC)

DFSilverfox

18 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

That’s funny!!!! I recall that Propst wanted to play us instead of Trinity Catholic but refused to come to SC or play on a neutral field! Why is that?? He had no problem playing at Grayson or beating up on poor little Warner Robins..... i guess we’ll never know. But Dutch Fork isn’t afraid of anyone so tell Propst come to the FOX DEN so we can feast on some Hawgs!! 

As to TL Hanna and Herron..... NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THEM!!! They can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs LOL!!! 

My man, you are MOST welcome to the board.  And yes, we know why probst won't leave his cozy confines to play a team that can punch back.  He loves to speak loudly and carry a tiny....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

NEUTRAL FIELD as in THE NEUATRAL FIELD PROSPT DIDNT WANT TO PLAY ON!!! Who ever said we wanted to be Colquitt???? Lol I mean you say that like y’all are somebody!! Y’all lost 4 games last year made it title game and STILL LOST! If SC football so trash how come The Great Colquitt County hasn’t crossed the border to face off with our best?? Like Byrnes from 2002-2015? Or Gaffney from 2002-2012?? Or Northwestern from 2008-2015? Or South Pointe from 2008- currently?? I’ll tell you why because YALL ARENT AS GREAT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!! 

Check the stats SC has victories  over Georgia schools as well... South Pointe gave powerhouse Burford it’s first home lost in 5 years last year! SC has tons of talented teams that deserve more credit that your willing to give. 

I’m sure Knotts wouldn’t have a problem playing a home and home with Colquitt. Get with Propst and we can make it official 😎.

GIVEM HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes of course 

we earned it

our league has played every  powerhouse that worth playing 

So you've earned the right to be an ass? What has SJR done recently?... 

You're an SJR fan right? 

Or are you Sammy 2.0, ride the wave of the hottest team at the moment? 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So you've earned the right to be an ass? What has SJR done recently?... 

You're an SJR fan right? 

Or are you Sammy 2.0, ride the wave of the hottest team at the moment? 

Not afraid to travel and play competition 

if SJR has their head coach they would be undefeated and ranked top 10 in nation,,, but stupid penalties and and game winning field ruined.  So no we didn’t accomplish what we wanted but hey We gave it a go

yiu cant stay in ur safe space forever 

Thanks you all for the welcoming invite (at least from most of you 😂)!!!! Glad to be apart of this board and talk some football with you guys!!! Even though Rabid and I got off to a bad start I’m sure we will become good friends one day!! And If Propst ever calls Knotts and sets up a game I’ll be glad to buy him a hot dog and pop and watch our teams battle it out 😂😂!! 

Just now, DFSilverfox said:

Thanks you all for the welcoming invite (at least from most of you 😂)!!!! Glad to be apart of this board and talk some football with you guys!!! Even though Rabid and I got off to a bad start I’m sure we will become good friends one day!! And If Propst ever calls Knotts and sets up a game I’ll be glad to buy him a hot dog and pop and watch our teams battle it out 😂😂!! 

You'll learn to ignore Rab sometimes... 

Believe it or not Rab actually has some valuable football knowledge stored in that head of his... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DFSilverfox said:

Lmao haha now that’s funny

it only gets worse as time goes .., especially when the guy is off his meds ohhh boyyy it gets good

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DFSilverfox said:

One of these days I'ma drive up the road to Rock Hill and watch DF play... 

12 minutes ago, DFSilverfox said:

Wait DF is close to Rock Hill right? Or Columbia? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

One of these days I'ma drive up the road to Rock Hill and watch DF play... 

If you want to catch a competitive game you should probably wait until the playoffs. DF will roll through the rest of its region games. Also we’re in Irmo not Rock Hill but I knew what you meant👍🏽