USA Today No. 23 Dutch Fork (SC)

DFSilverfox

1 hour ago, DFSilverfox said:

That’s funny!!!! I recall that Propst wanted to play us instead of Trinity Catholic but refused to come to SC or play on a neutral field! Why is that?? He had no problem playing at Grayson or beating up on poor little Warner Robins..... i guess we’ll never know. But Dutch Fork isn’t afraid of anyone so tell Propst come to the FOX DEN so we can feast on some Hawgs!! 

As to TL Hanna and Herron..... NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THEM!!! They can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs LOL!!! 

Idk... 

Herron has a habit if reinvigorating dead programs... 

He's won a state title at every school he's coached and he's been around a long ass time... 

Before he got to Camden they weren't even a fly on the wall... But he turned them into a major contender and won 3 state titles there... 

And he went 11-1 his first year at Hanna... 

Which isn't bad... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk... 

Herron has a habit if reinvigorating dead programs... 

He's won a state title at every school he's coached and he's been around a long ass time... 

Before he got to Camden they weren't even a fly on the wall... But he turned them into a major contender and won 3 state titles there... 

And he went 11-1 his first year at Hanna... 

Which isn't bad... 

Good for him! Hanna is a good squad but the playoffs are a different story and Herron will have to navigate through a tough upstate bracket to make it to the title game. That means he will probably have to beat Byrnes, Gaffney, Dorman and Sumter. I’m not saying he can’t do it but I will be surprised because those teams are very tough. 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Solid program. Unfortunately without a quality win over a relevant OOS team, they prolly won't be able to crack the Top 15 going fwd. Coach Knotts really needs to start scheduling at least one OOS game going fwd. 

He ain't gonna beat Jeff Herron in the playoffs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DFSilverfox said:

Good for him! Hanna is a good squad but the playoffs are a different story and Herron will have to navigate through a tough upstate bracket to make it to the title game. That means he will probably have to beat Byrnes, Gaffney, Dorman and Sumter. I’m not saying he can’t do it but I will be surprised because those teams are very tough. 

Are you SHITTIN me dude! South Carolina football is a JOKE! They took a GIANT leap downward, after Bobby Bentley stopped recruiting the Greenville-Spartanburg area, to play for a school in a town with ONE traffic light!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

That’s funny!!!! I recall that Propst wanted to play us instead of Trinity Catholic but refused to come to SC or play on a neutral field! Why is that?? He had no problem playing at Grayson or beating up on poor little Warner Robins..... i guess we’ll never know. But Dutch Fork isn’t afraid of anyone so tell Propst come to the FOX DEN so we can feast on some Hawgs!! 

As to TL Hanna and Herron..... NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THEM!!! They can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs LOL!!! 

A NEUTRAL FIELD??????????????????xD What EXACTLY, is NEUTRAL about you playing twenty or thirty miles away, and Colquitt trekking eight HOURS away? Who the HELL do you think you ARE? WE are the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS, and YOU AIN'T!

I'll TELL you what the definition of a neutral site is! SAVANNAH MEMORIAL! About equidistant between Moultrie and Columbia!

And Grayson is HOME and HOME! I don't see lil Tommy Knotts and his concubine trekking to Moultrie EITHER!

As an aside, poor lil Warner Robins is 20-2 in the past year and a half! You know, the Warner Robins who has TWO NATTYS and draws from five schools in Houston county? And two of their players are named FROMM, as in Jake's bros! His lil bro leads the nation in passing!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Should be the same with SFA. 

Yep. 

If SFA gets into the GEICO championship bowl again and wins against a top team, then they would earn their lofty rankings. 

Still don't know why they don't schedule IMG or privates from Ohio or New Jersey.  Maybe PGL should get involved with their future scheduling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohio said:

If SFA gets into the GEICO championship bowl again and wins against a top team, then they would earn their lofty rankings. 

Still don't know why they don't schedule IMG or privates from Ohio or New Jersey.  Maybe PGL should get involved with their future scheduling.

The point I was making was all the hypocrisy of wanting teams to prove it then turning around and saying this team doesn't need to, and because of the situation or whatever we should all bow to the mighty SFA roster. 

This team was already gifted a championship. Now we are letting them hang around top 10 having played NO EFFIN BODY. 

It's all proof of how shitty these ranking really are. Really. 

• Like 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The point I was making was all the hypocrisy of wanting teams to prove it then turning around and saying this team doesn't need to, and because of the situation or whatever we should all bow to thw mighty SFA roster. 

This team was already gifted a championship. Now we are letting them hang around top 10 having played NO EFFIN BODY. 

It's all proof of how shitty these ranking really are. Really. 

Fair enough.  Some teams do get high rankings simply because they are nationally known or have a bunch of all stars on their team, and no way of knowing how good they are without playing any other top teams.

6 minutes ago, ohio said:

Fair enough.  Some teams do get high rankings simply because they are nationally known or have a bunch of all stars on their team, and no way of knowing how good they are without playing any other top teams.

Seriously though. Why even play any games? 

Screw it. Great roster you have there SFA. You look like a top 10 team. 

Here ya go. 

Have a good day. xD

What a fucking farce.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

A NEUTRAL FIELD??????????????????xD What EXACTLY, is NEUTRAL about you playing twenty or thirty miles away, and Colquitt trekking eight HOURS away? Who the HELL do you think you ARE? WE are the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS, and YOU AIN'T!

I'll TELL you what the definition of a neutral site is! SAVANNAH MEMORIAL! About equidistant between Moultrie and Columbia!

And Grayson is HOME and HOME! I don't see lil Tommy Knotts and his concubine trekking to Moultrie EITHER!

As an aside, poor lil Warner Robins is 20-2 in the past year and a half! You know, the Warner Robins who has TWO NATTYS and draws from five schools in Houston county? And two of their players are named FROMM, as in Jake's bros! His lil bro leads the nation in passing!

NEUTRAL FIELD as in THE NEUATRAL FIELD PROSPT DIDNT WANT TO PLAY ON!!! Who ever said we wanted to be Colquitt???? Lol I mean you say that like y’all are somebody!! Y’all lost 4 games last year made it title game and STILL LOST! If SC football so trash how come The Great Colquitt County hasn’t crossed the border to face off with our best?? Like Byrnes from 2002-2015? Or Gaffney from 2002-2012?? Or Northwestern from 2008-2015? Or South Pointe from 2008- currently?? I’ll tell you why because YALL ARENT AS GREAT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!! 

Check the stats SC has victories  over Georgia schools as well... South Pointe gave powerhouse Burford it’s first home lost in 5 years last year! SC has tons of talented teams that deserve more credit that your willing to give. 

I’m sure Knotts wouldn’t have a problem playing a home and home with Colquitt. Get with Propst and we can make it official 😎.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DFSilverfox said:

NEUTRAL FIELD as in THE NEUATRAL FIELD PROSPT DIDNT WANT TO PLAY ON!!! Who ever said we wanted to be Colquitt???? Lol I mean you say that like y’all are somebody!! Y’all lost 4 games last year made it title game and STILL LOST! If SC football so trash how come The Great Colquitt County hasn’t crossed the border to face off with our best?? Like Byrnes from 2002-2015? Or Gaffney from 2002-2012?? Or Northwestern from 2008-2015? Or South Pointe from 2008- currently?? I’ll tell you why because YALL ARENT AS GREAT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!! 

Check the stats SC has victories  over Georgia schools as well... South Pointe gave powerhouse Burford it’s first home lost in 5 years last year! SC has tons of talented teams that deserve more credit that your willing to give. 

I’m sure Knotts wouldn’t have a problem playing a home and home with Colquitt. Get with Propst and we can make it official 😎.

Bud, I know your new, but ya kind of got to to overlook Rab... he’s a lil rabid

9 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

I agree. We had Mallard Creek (NC) on the schedule but that game got cancelled due to weather. I’m actually against beating up on instate teams and Coach Knotts has said we will start scheduling more OOS schools in the future. I know for a fact we’ve had conversations about future games with Oscar Smith(VA), Rome (GA), Colquitt Co. (GA), and Rickards (FL) so we’ll see who’s on the schedule for next year. 

In the past we’ve faced some talented OOS teams like Allen(TX) and lost 58-53 when the eagles still had Kyler Murray and Trinity(KY) 49-48. Those games were away so hopefully we can get some home games this time around. 

Actually, you played and lost to the Louisville Saint Xavier Tigers in 2011 at Louisville's Pa-Pa Johns Cardinal Stadium...That's the year Trinity had Six OOS Games, and won a split NC with Don Bosco Prep. Byrnes was there and played a B-A-D Louisville Ballard Team...A Team The Rebels had Z-E-R-O Business playing. Louisville Central played and beat Christian Brothers Tennessee...And I can't remember who played in the forth game!

B|

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, American Male said:

Actually, you played and lost to the Louisville Saint Xavier Tigers in 2011 at Louisville's Pa-Pa Johns Cardinal Stadium...That's the year Trinity had Six OOS Games, and won a split NC with Don Bosco Prep. Byrnes was there and played a B-A-D Louisville Ballard Team...A Team The Rebels had Z-E-R-O Business playing. Louisville Central played and beat Christian Brothers Tennessee...And I can't remember who played in the forth game!

B|

St. X , Trinity aren’t they they same? I kid, kinda rivals!

And AM, best avatar on this site with the Cliff Calvin.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, American Male said:

B|

Thanks for the correction! That game was an absolute barn burner!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

Poor little Warnr Robins? Df is a better team, this year. But lets keep things in perspective. Ya'll ain't Warner Robins! 

https://www.robinsfootball.com/alumni

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Those GA folks..... lol

Back in 2002, Rabies went on the old Prep Gridiron National, and garbled on about how Thomson, the town where he lived at the time, would clobber Iggy. 

BTW: I've never bought in on  Georgia producing elite teams.  Good teams buy the bushel. But I've never said they would beat the elite privates. Although with statewide open enrollment, they'd have a better chance than most states.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

I can see that lol... he attacked me on my first post 😂😂

Don't worry sir he made everyone hate Cole Quit Co. 😆.  You will grow to hate Midway, TX HS shortly as well if you hang around.  I saw DF vs. Allen here in Texas.  Much respect for that program.  Not a TX thing just giving you a Howdy from the Lone Star State as I depart.  We tend to stay out of others posts.  I enjoyed your posts.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, DFSilverfox said:

Welcome...  Its good to hear about other states beyond what normally get posted about here. Getting more posts about whats going on in the area would certainly be appreciated,

• Like 1