prepsbill65 8 43 41%
Kalven 9 43 41%
Woodchopper   37 36%
Sportsnut   34 33%
Blueliner   30 29%
Bufordgawolves   26 25%
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I missed the memo multiple times. Can someone tell me how the playoff with the top 16 posters works? 

Oh wow! You really did miss the memo. 

The format was changed after so much hub bub from Jersey about sos and pretty rosters and whatever. The playoffs are down to the top 4 participants. 

There are 3 guys tied for second and one guy running away with the points in first. 

Everyone else is tier 3 and will be out of contention. 

xD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The format was changed after so much hub bub from Jersey about sos and pretty rosters and whatever. The playoffs are down to the top 4 participants. 

There are 3 guys tied for second and one guy running away with the points in first. 

xD

Funny thing is if we did do it that way there would be no NJ poster in the playoffs

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Whoa so I don't get a 16th place trophy? That's bullshit!!'

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa so I don't get a 16th place trophy? That's bullshit!!'

Worse. You aren't even relevant for to be in discussion via some daisy chain about something or other and total power rating listed in the algorithms. 

You may also soon be relegated back to your state specific pick 'em where you should exhibit total domination before being allowed back into the national discussion. 

So says the gatekeepers of who is relevant and all strength of schedule numerology... the Jersey contingent.

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Worse. You aren't even relevant for to be in discussion via some daisy chain about something or other and total power rating listed in the algorithms. 

You may also soon be relegated back to your state specific pick 'em where you should exhibit total domination before being allowed back into the national discussion. 

So says the gatekeepers of who is relevant and all strength of schedule numerology... the Jersey contingent.

I'm not even top 16 in the Florida pick ems. And there's only 15 people doing it! 

I think I gotta stick to my day job, but even then I'm not even in the top 16. 

Maybe I will ask my wife if I'm in the top 16 of all her boyfriends. Lol 

Jeez. Tough life 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Funny thing is if we did do it that way there would be no NJ poster in the playoffs

Unless I'm counting incorrectly, or do not know all the Jersey posters, none would be in the top 16 either.

I think that is why they are so upset and lashing out at everyone all the time. They don't really know football.

They're just upset that they didn't know football well enough to know who would be the top team in Georgia, so they're evil little plan to find bad matchups and match make the games for Georgia's top teams was foiled, again. 

Now they're taking it out on anyone and everyone. 

xD

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Unless I'm counting incorrectly, or do not know all the Jersey posters, none would be in the top 16 either.

I think that is why they are so upset and lashing out at everyone all the time. They don't really know football.

They're just upset that they didn't know football well enough to know who would be the top team in Georgia, so they're evil little plan to find bad matchups and match make the games for Georgia's top teams was foiled, again. 

Now they're taking it out on anyone and everyone. 

xD

LDT and @PrepGridiron are the only NJ posters even in this 

• Haha 2

There's the:

California Heathens

New Jersey Heretics

Texas Saints-  the Texans are pretty cool and level headed...

Kentucky Fighting Irish-Im convinced that all 3 of our KY posters are ND fans... 

Florida Mermaids

Ohio Buckeyes-Cant do my brethren dirty

Omaha Warrior-omahavol is our lone NE/TN poster... And he catches alot of flack for being a pesky cornhusker and a filthy volunteer but he weather's the storm like a true warrior... 

And then there's us:

The Georgia Goons- And I'm the head Hoss... 

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There's the:

California Heathens

New Jersey Heretics

Texas Saints-  the Texans are pretty cool and level headed...

Kentucky Fighting Irish-Im convinced that all 3 of our KY posters are ND fans... 

Florida Mermaids

Ohio Buckeyes-Cant do my brethren dirty

Omaha Warrior-omahavol is our lone NE/TN poster... And he catches alot of flack for being a pesky cornhusker and a filthy volunteer but he weather's the storm like a true warrior... 

And then there's us:

The Georgia Goons- And I'm the head Hoss... 

Not This One!!!

I'm an Alabama and Louisville Fan

B|

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I’ve been weathering that storm for a decade now. Oh the misery I’ve gone through! 

I wish this board was up in the 90s! I could’ve talked a lot of shit back then. Lol

• Haha 4