DJ Uiagalelei is #1 rated QB in the 2020 classs but...

Eddyr2

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, Bodysurf said:

The original post was an objective representation of DJ’s results as a Bosco QB versus MD and meant to start a conversation here. There is nothing denigrating about it at all. DJ is no doubt a great QB with a bright future. But to me it sounds like you are the bitter one.

A grown man public shaming a 17 year old kid. You must feel so proud of him. Your as PATHETIC as he is.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

5dimes has MD as a 10.5 point favorite which is way too much. I’d say an appropriate line is MD by 3.5.

We’ll able to find out after the first 2 drives. JSerra used EJ’s play book from last year on DJ and just blitzed every passing down. MD has better DB’s so I’m guess EJ sends 5 or 6 on every play.

Bosco should pound the rock with Holani but if they get behind it’s going to be hard to stick to the run.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I doubt anyone would find bulletin board material on this site 

I have numerous comments from over the years that I've printed and are hanging on my wall. I just need to be reminded of the times certain posters have disparaged me, in order to avoid slipping and becoming complacent with any of my posts. Got to bring the "A" game on here all day!

• Haha 2