DJ Uiagalelei is #1 rated QB in the 2020 classs but...

Eddyr2

5 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Do you even know what the 3 stripes stand for ? I doubt it ! PATHETIC you are !! LOL!!!

Does the 98 in your name stand for 1998 and does your defense of the SJB quarterback somehow imply you follow or represent them? 

Im asking because I want to know if you were present when Miami Monsignor Pace beat the tar out of St John Bosco 33-7? 

In honor of that game, I predict Mater Dei will beat the tar out of SJB 33-7

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

You are beyond  a sick pathetic bitter bitch local loser. You choose to denigrate a young man trying to get a feeling of his future?

The original post was an objective representation of DJ’s results as a Bosco QB versus MD and meant to start a conversation here. There is nothing denigrating about it at all. DJ is no doubt a great QB with a bright future. But to me it sounds like you are the bitter one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a huge SJB homer as my son played on the offensive line for 4 years.   

This game can go either way, but I would give MD a slight edge given their consistency of execution.     For SJB to win, mental and execution errors have to be reduced.   

Will DJ have enough time in the pocket to make good throws and how will MD’s excellent secondary perform against SJB’s all D1 receiving core?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

The original post was an objective representation of DJ’s results as a Bosco QB versus MD and meant to start a conversation here. There is nothing denigrating about it at all. DJ is no doubt a great QB with a bright future. But to me it sounds like you are the bitter one.

Yes, i was not trying to denigrate DJ at all. Kid is really great, he is the best QB prospect in his class and my be the best QB in the nation regardless of class. i think DJ and Bryce are on par when it comes to skill but DJ is much taller so you have to rank him slightly higher then BY. My point was for us to discuss if this week was the week DJ gets that "monkey off of his back" or does "MD have his number".

3 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I'm pulling for SJB due to two former SDSU Aztecs on the coaching staff. Plus, MD clobbered us when I played them in HS in their last year in the South Coast League.  lol

Go Aztecs!

The South Coast League...2 hour bus drives for League games...good times 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah my freshman and  sophomore years. We moved to the Serra League my Jr and Sr years. 

Same. I went to El Toro. We got demoted to the Sea View League for my last two years. I was on varsity as a sophomore when we played you guys at the Bowl. I was the idiot who started the bench clearing skirmish. I kicked your WR in the rear end with a running start after he late hit one of our LBs after he recovered a fumble. hahaha Memories.

59 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Same. I went to El Toro. We got demoted to the Sea View League for my last two years. I was on varsity as a sophomore when we played you guys at the Bowl. I was the idiot who started the bench clearing skirmish. I kicked your WR in the rear end with a running start after he late hit one of our LBs after he recovered a fumble. hahaha Memories.

Hahaha...good times...I’m sure it was run trying to bring down Groots 

• Like 1