What is wrong with liberals?

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They do this shit out of spite. Check this Liberal out 

She should have terrorism charges brought out on her and be in jail awaiting trial at this point. The left is so unhinged someone may actually die because of what they are calling for. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

She should have terrorism charges brought out on her and be in jail awaiting trial at this point. The left is so unhinged someone may actually die because of what they are calling for. 

There is a laundry list of this bullshit, but it is shielded by the MSM. Still waiting for top Dems to call for an FBI investigation in Keith wife beater Ellison. 

Heres more bs 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is a laundry list of this bullshit, but it is shielded by the MSM. Still waiting for top Dems to call for an FBI investigation in Keith wife beater Ellison. 

Heres more bs 

I thought they started an investigation into ellison 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/ellison-abuse-accusation.amp.html

Cant agree more with Charlie 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They do this shit out of spite. Check this Liberal out 

It seems like a joke me .

It's not funny, but it does seem like a joke. 

I guess we're not much for free speech after all.

I guess we have straight pussies on either side.

I guess, once again, the idiots on either side are right about the other side but wrong about themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It seems like a joke me .

It's not funny, but it does seem like a joke. 

I guess we're not much for free speech after all.

I guess we have straight pussies on either side.

I guess, once again, the idiots on either side are right about the other side but wrong about themselves. 

Its certainly not a joke. And she should be in jail. Yeah free speech doesnt coverage terroristic threats 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Prove that it's not. It's her tweet. Its directly from her mouth. And you dont make terroristic threats out of a joke. 

What?

You said it's "certainly not a joke".

You can make a joke out of almost anything. Whether it's funny is another question.

But since I'm into free speech, I think we should determine whether someone is telling a bad joke on social media or really calling for the assassination of a Supreme Court Justice before we lock her up.

I'd expect my conservative friends to back me up on that.

But my conservative friends often make Forrest Gump look like Sir Issac Newton. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

What?

You said it's "certainly not a joke".

You can make a joke out of almost anything. Whether it's funny is another question.

But since I'm into free speech, I think we should determine whether someone is telling a bad joke on social media or really calling for the assassination of a Supreme Court Justice before we lock her up.

I'd expect my conservative friends to back me up on that.

But my conservative friends sometimes make Forrest Gump look like Sir Issac Newton. 

Of course we disagree. Even though stuff is said on social media it has to be considered a serious nature and with this statement that she made she should be locked up. You can not be making a threat like that just like you cant yell bomb on a plane or fire in a movie theater. What she has stated can incite a riot which is a crime and under national security she should be treated as a terrorist. You have your opinion I have mine and we will never agree. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Of course we disagree. Even though stuff is said on social media it has to be considered a serious nature and with this statement that she made she should be locked up. You can not be making a threat like that just like you cant yell bomb on a plane or fire in a movie theater. What she has stated can incite a riot which is a crime and under national security she should be treated as a terrorist. You have your opinion I have mine and we will never agree. 

Jesus Christ.

You can't make threats, but you can tell jokes.

We can't even agree on what the issue is.

I'm sure it's just a difference of opinion though. I'm sure your opinion is just as well thought out as mine.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Jesus Christ.

I'm sure it's just a difference of opinion though. I'm sure your opinion is just as well thought out as mine.

There is no joke when you threaten someone life in my opinion. Apparently in your world you can. Again she should be locked up. Just like any other terrorist 

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

There is no joke when you threaten someone life in my opinion. Apparently in your world you can. Again she should be locked up. Just like any other terrorist 

What do you think the over-under is on the number of additional posts you'll need to establish that her tweet constitutes a genuine threat on a person's life and a criminal act for which she should be imprisoned like any other terrorist? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What do you think the over-under is on the number of additional posts you'll need to establish that her tweet constitutes a genuine threat on a person's life and a criminal act for which she should be imprisoned like any other terrorist? 

22. ...figure out if in serious or joking

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Jesus Christ.

I would assume making death threats toward a government official falls under the same provisions as “Yelling fire in a crowded theater” and “Saying bomb on an airplane” when discussing free speech issues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I would assume making death threats toward a government official falls under the same provisions as “Yelling fire in a crowded theater” and “Saying bomb on an airplane” when discussing free speech issues.

That's right.

Now we just have to figure out whether it's a death threat or a stupid joke. 

Just now, Belly Bob said:

That's right.

Now we just have to figure our whether it's a death threat. 

In my opinion it probably does not rise to that level, but then again it’s not my name in that tweet either, ya know?  It’s not my kids that have to see that.  Who is to truly decide?  Maybe it should be brought before the Supreme Court. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

In my opinion it probably does not rise to that level, but then again it’s not my name in that tweet either, ya know?  It’s not my kids that have to see that.  Who is to truly decide?  Maybe it should be brought before the Supreme Court. 

Haha!

It's embarrassing that there are people who think that a decision has to be made in this case.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say that the young woman with the pink hair isn't on her own social media account calling for the assassination of a government official.

But I guess we'd better play it real safe. 

Americans are doing great things again.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

She obviously didn’t personally threaten him, but reasonable people can agree that it was a pretty stupid tweet... and under the current Twitter Outrage Mob Rules, certainly deserves to lose her job

Thank you for saying that. 

And I agree that it's a stupid tweet. 

That's my point. The Right (correctly) hates the idiots on the Left who try to get people fired from their jobs for holding or expressing views they disagree with, or for expressing views they find offensive. But now we see the idiots on the Right doing the very same thing.

The stupidity is deep and disgusting. But it goes on and on and on.