Donkey Senate prospects in freefall

Bormio

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Why would Hispanics vote Democrat when they are making the most amount of money and have the lowest unemployment under a Republican? 

Because those remarkable achievements were actually because of the Obama administration, and trashy Trump is taking credit for it?

Outside of those brainwashed fools down in Puerto Rico, Hispanics ain't voting for a dude who hates them.

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Beto is done - book it

Nothing a white conservative voter hates more than a preachy white liberal.

Surprised Rafael Edward Cruz hasn’t run ads reminding people that “Beto” is a white dude in an effort to drive down minority voting, while Robert Francis O’Rourke hasn’t run ads reminding people that “Ted” is actually Hispanic in an effort to drive down the white GOP vote!

5 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Because those remarkable achievements were actually because of the Obama administration, and trashy Trump is taking credit for it?

Outside of those brainwashed fools down in Puerto Rico, Hispanics ain't voting for a dude who hates them.

Sure....whatever you say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Beto is fading in Texas, Bredesen fading, GOP may be leading in tough races in Az and Nevada.  The ND gal appears to be done.  Missouri is looking very dicey for the Dems.  Manchin’s lead in WV has narrowed.  And this does not include winnable races for the GOP in Florida and Indiana.  And if this change in polling is correct, hard to believe it does not bleed over into House races and limit Dem gains.

But the House vs. Senate breakdown is asymmetrical.  

States like NJ, NY, CA, PA, etc. where the Democratic-leaning electorate is energized and hates Trump pose a big risk to a large number of outlying, marginally-held GOP House seats in those states.  

That dynamic is going up against the threat of a surge of GOP voters in ND,  IN, etc. to a single Democratically-held Senate seat (where the vast majority of House seats are already GOP-controlled and there are few outliers in terms of Democratically-held seats anyway).

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

But the House vs. Senate breakdown is asymmetrical.  

States like NJ, NY, CA, etc. where the Democratic-leaning electorate is energized and hates Trump poses a big risk to a large number of marginally-held GOP House seats in those states.  Thats against the threat a surge of GOP voters in ND,  IN, etc. poses to a single Democratically-held Senate seat (where the vast majority of House seats are already GOP-controlled and the Democratically-held seats are in small urban majority-minority gerrymandered districts anyway).

Hey hey hugin has a shot in NJ 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Surprised Rafael Edward Cruz hasn’t run ads reminding people that “Beto” is a white dude in an effort to drive down minority voting, while Robert Francis O’Rourke hasn’t run ads reminding people that “Ted” is actually Hispanic in an effort to drive down the white GOP vote!

Cruz did run ads during the primaries doing just that.  Not surprised.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Latest polls are starting to fall in line and have Menendez up double digits.  I want Hugin to win, but don’t hold your breath.

Trust me I'm not. Average is Menendez by 7. I know the population that will elect Menendez and im sure we all do but if I post it I'll have the hounds on my rear once again.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Dems gave Beto $38 million in the 3rd quarter - an unbelievable amount.  And he is crashing in the polls.  Thank God they are the stupid party!

The guy is an Irishman trying to pander to the Latino population with his nickname and he is running on the perfect message to take power in Texas:  gun control.  🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy is an Irishman trying to pander to the Latino population with his nickname and he is running on the perfect message to take power in Texas:  gun control.  🤡

Yeah your not gonna tell Texans that they have to limit their ammo or guns. That's a losing argument 

There is now a significantly greater chance the GOP gains 3 Senate seats than the donkeys gain 1.  The GOP may well not lose any of their seats.  The Democrat in Arizona apparently thinks referring to her state as a “meth lab” is good politics.  That certainly is a .... strategy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

GOP is going to be on offense in the Senate the next 3 weeks.  Their seats are starting to all look in good shape.  Plenty of $ to spend winning Dem seats.  All this movement towards the GOP in the Senate is bound to spill into House races too - it is the same people voting.

House races are tightening

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, WulfTangClan said:

Who ever thinks Beto is done in Texas clearly hasn't been paying attention.

Hardest working and most determined politician I've possibly seen in my life.

Assuming you're referring to whatever he chooses to run for after this election...since this round he's quite done.