SJC vs. Good Counsel on ESPN 2 @7:00pm EST

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good Counsel = Archer? 

What I think you felt tremor in the force was probably that Lake Travis thumping. 

Anyhow... 

Wipe or wash? Paper or water? 

Keep rolling how you roll yo! 

Image result for toilet paper roll flying through the air

xD

The tremor was the SJB lightning cancellation.   I just misplaced where the energy was.   Sorry 

• Haha 1

Having played GC and SJC they are no Archer. I don’t know the final score but I predicted 24-13 SJC, because GC doesn’t possess the ability to throw the ball consistently down field. That being said, they are physical and have a strong OL. That Tengwall (sic) will play wherever he chooses and probably on Sunday’s as well. 

We had SJC and let them get away, but give them credit for taking advantage of our inability to close them out. 

Good luck all and may your kids stay healthy!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Having played GC and SJC they are no Archer. I don’t know the final score but I predicted 24-13 SJC, because GC doesn’t possess the ability to throw the ball consistently down field. That being said, they are physical and have a strong OL. That Tengwall (sic) will play wherever he chooses and probably on Sunday’s as well. 

We had SJC and let them get away, but give them credit for taking advantage of our inability to close them out. 

Good luck all and may your kids stay healthy!

You can't really say they are no Archer. 

They lost by similar margins to similar competition this very week. Both were made to look anemic at best while playing against teams with superior talent. 

Anyhow, there was certainly striking similarities between how these two teams performed this week.

The lack of depth hurt GC... When RB Wilkerson went out that really impacted them.. The WR core in general for GC is struggling to be kind....  They can't catch a cold ......or they get hurt to easy ....they are soft ...They had their 4th and 5th WR's in the game...SJC just has too many weapons .. Hats off to SJC they did what they had to do ... Playoffs should be fun I still bet GC will play SJC in the Championship ... GC did rush for over 200+

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Great question. Both ranked in the 20s nationally. I'd pick CBC at this point based on the results vs their one common foe. 

I'd take Good Counsel. 

SJC simply went off on them because they were home, in a rivalry game. No way CB keeps the game as close as they did in the same circumstance. IMHO of course.

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

How was the Marietta game last night? 

As even as the score? 

I didn't watch it as I was trying to watch what a top 25 team is supposed to look like. Good Counsel.

I can tell you that I picked Marietta to win in that game because I figured their passing attack would win out.

I almost picked McEachern, because, in spite of what idiots on here say, they are a good team that might get up and whip someone's ass on any given night. You know like most solid high school football teams can do. Of course you know that. I think.

In some other places guys were shitting on Archer but, Good Counsel = Archer.

Know what I'm saying? 

Probably not, but. I said it anyway. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I didn't watch it as I was trying to watch what a top 25 team is supposed to look like. Good Counsel.

I can tell you that I picked Marietta to win in that game because I figured their passing attack would win out.

I almost picked McEachern, because, in spite of what idiots on here say, they are a good team that might get up and whip someone's ass on any given night. You know like most solid high school football teams can do. Of course you know that. I think.

In some other places guys were shitting on Archer but, Good Counsel = Archer.

Know what I'm saying? 

Probably not, but. I said it anyway. 

Still with the nasty pills.... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Still with the nasty pills.... 

Nah, not trying to be nasty, just cutting your agenda short. 

We both know that post from you wasn't intended as casual "Hey what's up homie?! Good game last night or nah?" talk. 

If that upsets you, stop with the agenda in every little thing. Then what you think is nasty could actually be, "Hey what's up homie?! Good game last night or nah?" talk. 

😁😀:P

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, not trying to be nasty, just cutting your agenda short. 

We both know that post from you wasn't intended as casual "Hey what's up homie?! Good game last night or nah?" talk. 

Yes it was but I do understand why one would not take a GA post from me as it was meant. 

Fair enough. 

If that upsets you, stop with the agenda in every little thing. Then what you think is nasty could actually be, "Hey what's up homie?! Good game last night or nah?" talk. 

😁😀:P

It does not upset me at all. It disappoints me as I always admired your even keel. You don't do snark humorously as I try to do. You do it like Opie. Not good. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yes it was but I do understand why one would not take a GA post from me as it was meant. 

Fair enough. 

It does not upset me at all. It disappoints me as I always admired your even keel. You don't do snark humorously as I try to do. You do it like Opie. Not good. 

Oh, you've been trying to do snark all this time?!

Holy schnikeys. 

I get it now.

9_9

This whole angle that you are trying to work... The one where you are being honest and, Georgia guys have been dishonest, and that number 4 or 5 (your number 1) Grayson losing to mediocre BC proves Georgia guys are liars... Well, it's not coming across as snark and it's not funny. 

Pardon me for not laughing and for responding in like kind. Maybe when good ol' even keel guy flips and shows you what he's been getting from you, then it could maybe be an eye opener that you have pushed it much too far?