SJR vs BOSCO

SJR89

17 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Spoke to a few kids on the SJR defense. Most of them agreed the Kyle is on another level from every RB they have faced during their time as a varsity football player at Joe's. Some of the kids that spoke on him are not the type of kids that credit other players if you know what I mean.

Kyle is an heck of  a Rb.....kid impressed me all night. Ran through guys. Wasnt afraid of being hit. Should have multiple offers 

• Like 1

not sure if I have said this on this forum but truly hope Grieco de-commits from Rutgers and goes else where the kid is straight up baller.  a sure tackler with closing speed to hit.  he is very enjoyable to watch....great kid as well......

side note.....if bosco gets beat up by depaul and beats PC handlily....does 4-5  with a couple bad losses put Teel in any jeopardy?   I would think not but I know there are several influential bosco dudes who are not happy. with Teel 

btw got a refund for the SJR vs Bosco stream...such a rip off...here is the email I sent...

NJ.com

I have streamed through various companies like flo football, NHFS network which given the cost the technical production quality were very good. This was the first time using your service which is provided by a 3rd party but still it was disappointing.   It seemed as though a student from the Don Bosco AV club was moving the camera.  I would like a refund,  that was not worth 10$,  the quality was poor, no announcers, etc.  Best Regards -

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

H2h tho they beat spp. So DePaul has to be ahead of spp. 

BC has to be ahead of SJR

SJR has to be ahead of DePaul 

DePaul has to be ahead of SPP

SPP has to be ahead of BC

So then how do you rank the teams?

... You rank them bc none of that is true. Its about who the best team is. Period. Its about matchups... You go with who the overall better team is. If you always ranked the H2H winner higher, rankings would never work.

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

... You rank them bc none of that is true. Its about who the best team is. Period. Its about matchups... You go with who the overall better team is. If you always ranked the H2H winner higher, rankings would never work.

H2h always has to mean something. It's part of the rankings 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL those darn Triangles....

The bane of a ranker's existence ….

giphy.gif

So how you gonna stack'em 😄…..

Without a scoreboard.....better is just an opinion...🤔

3 hours ago, SJR89 said:

btw got a refund for the SJR vs Bosco stream...such a rip off...here is the email I sent...

NJ.com

I have streamed through various companies like flo football, NHFS network which given the cost the technical production quality were very good. This was the first time using your service which is provided by a 3rd party but still it was disappointing.   It seemed as though a student from the Don Bosco AV club was moving the camera.  I would like a refund,  that was not worth 10$,  the quality was poor, no announcers, etc.  Best Regards -

Believe it or not the quality of the stream for the Bosco-Byrnes game was much worse.  I complained as well and got a refund for the full season.  It’s still got a good ways to go but it has been improving...almost up to the quality of GSB’s periscope streams now ; ).

3 hours ago, SJR89 said:

not sure if I have said this on this forum but truly hope Grieco de-commits from Rutgers and goes else where the kid is straight up baller.  a sure tackler with closing speed to hit.  he is very enjoyable to watch....great kid as well......

side note.....if bosco gets beat up by depaul and beats PC handlily....does 4-5  with a couple bad losses put Teel in any jeopardy?   I would think not but I know there are several influential bosco dudes who are not happy. with Teel 

Marlyn Johnson WR from Peddie, who had been maybe RU’s top commit so far, just re-opened his recruitment on Friday.  Expect more to follow.

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They are all on the same Tier (4).  That's all that matters

9 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL those darn Triangles....

The bane of a ranker's existence ….

giphy.gif

So how you gonna stack'em 😄…..

Without a scoreboard.....better is just an opinion...🤔

Correct... Because rankings are just an opinion. Matchups are always going to make games.... It will never be where #1 will ALWAYS beat #2-#5... Maybe #1 can beat #2, 4, and 5 but not 3. Maybe #2 can beat #3, & 5 but not #4...

Its just the way it is. You have to go by who is doing better overall, not who won a single game because anything can happen in a single game. Obviously the most recent games matter more, as teams change, identity weaknesses, build chemistry and progress.