Trump's idea

legendsofthefall

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think he gets a pass for breaking over 100 all time records 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/dow-jones-record-donald-trump

Obama rose the Dow SIXTY ONE percent from it's lowest point during his presidency

let's talk when Trump gets somewhere in that stratosphere

(I think Trump is doing a decent job but not enough to not eat his words when appropriate

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you one of those soyboys with colored hair and hang with fat chicks who have nose rings at Barnes and noble drinking $8 coffee complaining about the patriarchy and white privilege? 😂

You seem to know way too much about those types, skippy.

Nah, I'm just a real patriot who knows a traitor, lying scumbag when I see one and if you can't see that Trump is one then you should be ashamed of yourself. Just disgraceful how the rest of the world is laughing at this jackass and yet you dopes blindly support him. By extension you support Kanye too and all of the other fools who have made him look even worse. By extension let's hope you're not as traitorous as he is. I'm sure there's some nice digs in Moscow for you and your family because that's where you belong right next to him.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

You seem to know way too much about those types, skippy.

Nah, I'm just a real patriot who knows a traitor, lying scumbag when I see one and if you can't see that Trump is one then you should be ashamed of yourself. Just disgraceful how the rest of the world is laughing at this jackass and yet you dopes blindly support him. By extension you support Kanye too and all of the other fools who have made him look even worse. By extension let's hope you're not as traitorous as he is. I'm sure there's some nice digs in Moscow for you and your family because that's where you belong right next to him.

Yawn. Your overthinking with such stupidity. It's not that serious. Relax and go take your anti psychotics. The country is doing great with Trump at the helm. 

I keep asking people but never get a real answer. What are you resisting? 😂

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yawn. Your overthinking with such stupidity. It's not that serious. Relax and go take your anti psychotics. The country is doing great with Trump at the helm. 

I keep asking people but never get a real answer. What are you resisting? 😂

I'm very relaxed. I just don't like fakes and phonies. The country is not doing great with him. He's divided it more than ever. Why do you think almost his entire inner circle in DC has resigned or left his side? Do you think it's a coincidence. Honestly, I'm wondering. C'mon dude, you're smarter than that. I'm not crazy about either party but he's taken lying and divisiveness to a whole new level. It's just that your side watches all those conspiracy, weird websites and people like Alex Jones. I hope you don't think those people are credible. They are shock jocks, that's all. You should know better.

• Like 3