What is a "real American"

noonereal

Let me straighten everyone out on this. 

A "real American" is a Palin humping, Trump voting, uneducated, racist,gun toting, drug using hillbilly. 

don't confuse "American" with a "real American" . The term "real American" is just that, a term. A term designed to make the failed American feel they are not responsible for their failures. Those who ran to be umbrellaed under this "term" did so in need of vindication for their failed life which the term offers to those that "believe." 

Some one had asked me, I thought I'd share my answer here. 

• Like 2

A real American is a legal citizen from the United States who is blessed and grateful to be from the greatest country in the world. A citizen who respects our laws of the land, respects their fellow man, and contributes to society to the best of the physical and mental ability. 

A real American is someone who supports common sense goals to put the ideas and interests of legal citizens first and foremost. 

Also someone who hates Prius', unsweet tea, soccer, and avocado burgers 😂

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 3:38 PM, noonereal said:

Let me straighten everyone out on this. 

A "real American" is a Palin humping, Trump voting, uneducated, racist,gun toting, drug using hillbilly. 

don't confuse "American" with a "real American" . The term "real American" is just that, a term. A term designed to make the failed American feel they are not responsible for their failures. Those who ran to be umbrellaed under this "term" did so in need of vindication for their failed life which the term offers to those that "believe." 

Some one had asked me, I thought I'd share my answer here. 

Or someone who loves their country, respects the constitution and doesn't look upon it a creative interpretation exercise, respects the ideas of law and sovereignty...

But your pearl-clutching, East Coast elitist pablum is appreciated as always.

MAGA

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

What animal does an avocado come from?

The burger idea sounds like the pits.

It comes from mother earth. It is laden with antioxidants and other great minerals and vitamins. Even the fat content is the non saturated, good fat. I am a proud eater of this gift from God. Eat your plant raised animals. I will eat my plants. We will see who lives longer. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I was joking but........................

I'm already past half a century.

You?

Am I winning?

I know all about the plant. I don't have to eat it though.

There is a reason I am past half a 100.

I think we are roughly from the same generation. We have both been married over 30 years and have have adult kids. Anyway, all just in fun. No harm meant or I think taken.