Poor Soros

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You have not read it on any of my post and you sure as hell have not heard it come out of my mouth so you don't know what the hell you are talking about using the word literally to describe my use of a word. 

You should find it interesting that you are considered to be in the same category as many here that are not seen in a light of acceptance as a social participant of right vs. wrong.

I was talking about Chip, not you.

Hope this helps. 

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, we could take Herr Chipmunk’s advice and google “DarterBlue’s opinion on the erosion of specific freedoms in the US...”

That should prove productive. 

....you have not been productive since your worked your way out of the womb...

#wigglewiggle

56 minutes ago, concha said:

Still nothing.

What a shocker.

You are just a "tucker carlson", beautiful concha.

I could bust your face up breaking your jaw and nose, knock 6 of your teeth out (leaving you 7) and bloody both your eyes....and the next words out of your "ass" would be

"still nothing"

You are just ignornat, man.....

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are just a "tucker carlson", beautiful concha.

I could bust your face up breaking your jaw and nose, knock 6 of your teeth out (leaving you 7) and bloody both your eyes....and the next words out of your "ass" would be

"still nothing"

You are just ignornat, man.....

Damn dude...just confess your feelings already. This is starting to get uncomfortable. 

I just love it when those on the right ask a stupid question and then expect someone to actually try to answer it.

I'll ask a much smarter question and wait and wait and wait for their response.  In the following article several conflicting numbers are mentioned by the president.  These numbers have been reported in print and shown on video by multiple newspapers and TV stations.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-jobs-math-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-0b421bda-7736-4bd3-9630-cb9f7e91f550.html

So the question is what are the true numbers and why does trump continually spew numbers that are all over the map?

Waiting...waiting....waiting

(How about taking a shot at it Conch or someone else) ??

• Like 3

*much smarter question. xD

Does the fact that it’s basically your 100th something post on Trump’s obvious lack of factual grasp somehow make it “smarter?” 

The answer is clearly that he doesn’t give a shit whether he has the facts completely right or not. Not sure why you people keep going down this road every single day.

Hope this helps...I’m off to wallow in my crumbling freedoms and institutions.

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

*much smarter question. xD

Does the fact that it’s basically your 100th something post on Trump’s obvious lack of factual grasp somehow make it “smarter?” 

The answer is clearly that he doesn’t give a shit whether he has the facts completely right or not. Not sure why you people keep going down this road every single day.

Hope this helps...I’m off to wallow in my crumbling freedoms and institutions.

And this is a major deficiency in both trump and his followers that have placed their faith in a man that doesn’t care about telling the truth. 

Not a strong foundation to build on huh? 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And this is a major deficiency in both trump and his followers that have placed their faith in a man that doesn’t care about telling the truth. 

Not a strong foundation to build on huh? 

One would think not. Yet, here we are with the planet still spinning. 

Except of course, all those crumbling freedoms and institutions that no one seems willing/able to name. 

15 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

One would think not. Yet, here we are with the planet still spinning. 

Except of course, all those crumbling freedoms and institutions that no one seems willing/able to name. 

A broken house doesn’t have to collapse overnight.  Give it time. 

I wonder if those that had their voter applications discarded in GA without quality due process feel our institutions and their freedom is eroding? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to guess which demographic was disproportionately impacted.   Just a thought. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/23/659784277/republican-voter-suppression-efforts-are-targeting-minorities-journalist-says

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I wonder if those that had their voter applications discarded in GA without quality due process feel our institutions and their freedom is eroding? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to guess which demographic was disproportionately impacted.   Just a thought. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/23/659784277/republican-voter-suppression-efforts-are-targeting-minorities-journalist-says

Pretty sure stuff like this was happening to  all sides well before the onset of Orange Hitler. 

*journalist says. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Well we African Americans have an Act passed to vote we don't have a Right.  So they give and take it from us at their leisure.  The new Poll Tax.  Que up the Constitutionalist in 3,2,1.

Why was there a Voting Rights Act in 1965 ?😁

It outlawed the discriminatory voting practices adopted in many southern states 

Damn Hypocrites and blatant racism occuring in Ga. and Fl right now with Black voters.   Same B.S. this so called Act wuz supposed to address.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Well we African Americans have an Act passed to vote we don't have a Right.  So they give and take it from us at their leisure.  The new Poll Tax.  Que up the Constitutionalist in 3,2,1.

Why was there a Voting Rights Act in 1965 😁

It outlawed the discriminatory voting practices adopted in many southern states 

Damn Hypocrites and blatant racism occuring in Ga. and Fl right now with Black voters.   Same B.S. this so called Act wuz supposed to address.  

And they ask with a straight face  “what rights and institutions are being destroyed?”   Smh

• Like 3