Poor Soros

DevilDog

I thought WingNutz were not violent. I'm sure they were just making sure his mail was secure. After all the rhetoric they are trying to blow up old Georgi.  As much as his name is dropped here.  This might be a good place to start looking. If they kill him who will Drummer have to blame for all the Marxist, blamers and non compliance  people destroying his country? 😎

https://www.yahoo.com/news/explosive-device-found-home-george-soros-york-times-041455312.html

"In this climate of fear, falsehoods and rising authoritarianism, just voicing your views can draw death threats," Open Society Foundations said in a statement. "George Soros deplores violence of any kind, and urges politicians across the political spectrum to tone down their rhetoric."

U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, said earlier this month, without citing evidence, that Soros had paid protesters who confronted senators at hearings for Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. Open Society Foundations has denied the claim.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I thought WingNutz were not violent. I'm sure they were just making sure his mail was secure. After all the rhetoric they are trying to blow up old Georgi.  As much as his name is dropped here.  This might be a good place to start looking. If they kill him who will Drummer have to blame for all the Marxist, blamers and non compliance  people destroying his country? 😎

https://www.yahoo.com/news/explosive-device-found-home-george-soros-york-times-041455312.html

"In this climate of fear, falsehoods and rising authoritarianism, just voicing your views can draw death threats," Open Society Foundations said in a statement. "George Soros deplores violence of any kind, and urges politicians across the political spectrum to tone down their rhetoric."

U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, said earlier this month, without citing evidence, that Soros had paid protesters who confronted senators at hearings for Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. Open Society Foundations has denied the claim.

Come on DD, you know that antifa planted that to make it look like right wing nutz.  It's so obvious that the left are the only violent people in this country.  The wing nutz just want to make this country great again.  Trump wouldn't lie, it doesn't make sense esp. considering his spotless record. 

Many Americans Getting Assfucked

MAGA

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Come on DD, you know that antifa planted that to make it look like right wing nutz.  It's so obvious that the left are the only violent people in this country.  The wing nutz just want to make this country great again.  Trump wouldn't lie, it doesn't make sense esp. considering his spotless record. 

Many Americans Getting Assfucked

MAGA

Unfortunately, many are getting so by their own choosing. Even more unfortunately, many others, the saner among us, are getting MAGAed due to the ignorance of our fellow citizens. 

29 minutes ago, concha said:

The jobs, the growth, the increased incomes...

Woe is us!!!!!

Clowns.  🤡🤣

Jobs and growth without freedom mean absolutely nothing to me. The current administration seems hell bent on destroying the institutions of civil society. Both of us know what that means. I find it abhorrent, you obviously embrace it. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Jobs and growth without freedom mean absolutely nothing to me. The current administration seems hell bent on destroying the institutions of civil society. Both of us know what that means. I find it abhorrent, you obviously embrace it. 

So, freedom disappeared... when?

What institutions are being destroyed?

You need to clarify your bullshit before it can be addressed.

I ate a Huge Shrimp Burrito when I arrived in LA yesterday and I ate in peace I haven't seen one riot over sanctuary cities.  Not one.  Per the President I was expecting the walking dead.

Poor Soros got Bubba all hot and bothered.  One group has an affinity to blowing up stuff.  My vote is the Culprit will fit that M.O. when caught.  

Another grand Lie to stir up Bubba.   

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Who's going to organize all of the left-wing people when they kill Soros. You know he is the cause of everything.  Just blame him and scream Marxist.  

McDonald's And Golf Again

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Unfortunately, many are getting so by their own choosing. Even more unfortunately, many others, the saner among us, are getting MAGAed due to the ignorance of our fellow citizens. 

They are not ignorant it's called historical malfeasance by morally bankrupt hypocrites that need to formulate their Nationalism as an excuse to extrapolate hatred upon Melanated Homo Sapiens that they have been conditioned to incur their wrath upon to foster their superiority non-sense.

Soros must have taught me that. Blame him for everything.  😎  No way that just came from my Brain Housing Group.

• Like 1