If you don't like this country leave

HooverOutlaw

The people that hate this country would rather destroy it from within. I assure you the people who hate this country would never be in position to move somewhere much better outside the states. Not saying there isn't a place like that, but these cowards ain't going there. 

I always wondered why people who hate whites stick around in a country that is 65 percent white. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people that hate this country would rather destroy it from within. I assure you the people who hate this country would never be in position to move somewhere much better outside the states. Not saying there isn't a place like that, but these cowards ain't going there. 

I always wondered why people who hate whites stick around in a country that is 65 percent white. 

Who blows up more shtttt in a country that they claim to love?  Who commits more espionage and Treason? If you get to the roots of it the real haters should leave.  Who attacks the Govt and her institutions?  Damn Hypocrites.  Who intimidates minority gubernatorial candidates with racism?Millions of people are doing just fine on this Earth and never been here nor desire too.  Travel some and see.  So let's lay out the history and see who tries to destroy it from within.. Who spies on Citizens.  Cointelpro.  Who assasinates politicians and other leaders? Who suppresses voting rights? The fact people remain here thru all that is a testament of their love for America.

I don't hate anyone bcuz of color believe me a white woman can get it just like any other woman.  I don't discriminate.  It's Males I have a problem with. Especially those that are always trying to tell you to leave what they claim is theirs.  Black people for the most part have been hated since 1556 in America.  Do we have the same privilege to ask you to leave?  😎

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The smart ones realize you now hate white women and call them liars etc. and a over million of them protested this President.   Somebody got too benefit from that collateral damage. 

Thank you very much.  I'm not going anywhere. 

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Dont blame you. Great weather, hot chicks. Where abouts?

I'm in Van Nuys.  Been here all week on business. I fly out here once a Month on the Company dime.  Leave tomorrow around 4pm.  Weather and Chix on point.  This is my 2nd home.  Actually have a die hard Trumpster Filipino friend here that drove up from San Diego a few days ago.  MAGA. All kind of hot chix

• Haha 1